1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MORE BAD NEWS FOR YOU LIBS,,,,,

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by H82MIS, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

gotta love this one,,,,,

2. tad houston

tad houston TS Member

WOW, I hope someone got this on video, it would be a GREAT Commercial!

And when John McCain suspended his campaign to dive head first into the fray, Obama's campaign accused the Republican of being "unsteady."

But to hear Bill Clinton tell it, the Democratic nominee didn't quite have a handle on the situation himself.

"I haven't cleared this with him and he may even be mad at me for saying this so close to the election, but I know what else he said to his economic advisers (during the crisis)," Clinton told the crowd at a Wednesday night rally with Obama in Florida. "He said, 'Tell me what the right thing to do is. What's the right thing for America? Don't tell me what's popular. You tell me what's right -- I'll figure out how to sell it.'"

3. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

linky no worky. try later.

HM

4. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

They should have told him the right thing to do was to take the long walk on the short pier. LOL

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He should ask his drunk buddy or frank raines....surely they know with all their "experience"....ya think????

6. crusha

crusha TS Member

and they said Bush was a puppet?

7. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"I'll figure out how to sell it"

THAT, boys and girls, pretty much sums up the life of barack...HUSSEIN...obama.

Tom(AJ100)

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

At least Obama asked what the right thing to do was. McSame didn't did he? his thoughts on the economy are the same as Georges and they havne't been working. I still say fire all those who wrecked their companies and weren't smart enough to get them in the black again. Remember one thing all you republicans can always blame the unions and labor for the failing of those big banks------------------not!!!!! Fire them all and start over. Isn't it a shame that the ones to pay for all this crap will be the ones who should be retiring in a short order and now the stock market and all the banks aren't paying enough interest to let a guy retire. That's what pisses me off the most. Just when I was getting in the position to cut back all that I have accumulated isn't worth a damn in the bank. There is no income off interest now have you noticed that? Great another good reason to vote for the republicans again-----------not!!!You guys ought to jump ship and vote for the guy who will help this nation get straight again. Dan

9. crusha

crusha TS Member

Aw, Jed Clampett the Iron Worker has his money buried in a coffee can in the back yard, and wants Obama to make him whole again...sob-----not!

10. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

When your buddy Obama gets done there won't be any 401K left to earn interest off of, so don't quibble about percentages being low. 0 X 0 = 0.

Can't wait to see the faces of those blood sucking Dumocrats when they raise the capital gains taxes and EVERYONE turns in capital LOSSES. Maybe they'll cover the debt with Obama's leftover campaign funds he got for Soros.

11. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Obama would make a fine manure salesman.

12. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Dahaub said; "vote for the guy who will help this nation get straight again"

Mash on the link Dahaub. See what your hero's want to do with your,,,,,"retirement". If Hussein wins, YOU will be fleeced at a rate that you didn't think was possible.

And, if you didn't like the stock market crash, blame your liberal buddies that pressured fanny and freddie to make loans to people that could NOT repay them.

"nation get straight again",,,Ha,,ROTFLMAO!

13. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Dahaub, I don't know you but I must say you are one dumb ---,

14. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

More bad news for them? They have all they will ever need if they vote for HUSSEIN (aka Barry, aka Barack).

VOTE REPUBLICAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

well bubba you ain't sophisticated to even pronounce the plural for y'all. work on it....then try again...are you refilling your crack pipe???

16. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Dear Brian

I wouldn't buy $h!t from him. LOL

17. KenC

KenC Member

I still can't believe that half the country 'buys' his line.

18. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

"I haven't cleared this with him and he may even be mad at me for saying this so close to the election,"

Mad at YOU? Nawww, never bill ole buddy.
    [​IMG]

Tom(AJ100)

19. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

(It's disturbing that ... Barack Obama's response to this is 'Tell me what to do and I will sell it,'" Goldfarb added. "That's been Barack Obama's entire campaign -- is one big sales job.")

Just think about who Obama's mentors and contributors have been, and you will have a very clear picture of what he is marketing to the citizens of the U.S.

20. dkdevries

dkdevries TS Member

Clinton also said that the reason Obama consulted with the people who are particularly knowledgeable was so he could understand the problem and what needs to be done to solve it...that Obama is a man who wants to understand and is capable of understanding complex issues. We need a leader who has self-confidence enough to surround himself with people who know what they're doing instead of with people who are loyal however incompetent they may be.

Wouldn't that be a refreshing change after the last 7 years and 10 months?

And how does a President execute a plan? He convinces people and persuades them to take action. In other words he sells the plan. It doesn't matter how good the plan is if it cannot be implemented. The President cannot be effective if he does not have the support of the people and the Congress, and he gets that by "selling."

Doug DeVries

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.