1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

more bad news connies components

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JDL, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JDL

JDL TS Member

fred zurfluh of connies components has passed on from a heart attact.trapshooters has lost a great shooter and friend.fred will be missed here in the nw by all us shooters.fred traveled around the NW shooting and selling reloading components and spent the winters trap shooting in AZ.
    JD Love

2. cole-mitchell

cole-mitchell TS Member

I'm sorry to here this. I missed seeing him at all the evergreen shoots and sunday's at the club... always husteling those TM-1's haha

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Geeez, I was yanking the 5th wheel down I-5 through Centralia, WA just last Wednesday. The thought to drop in and see what I couldn't do without was tempting but I decided against it knowing I had 6 more hours to go. Fred will be missed by a great many....breakemall....Bob Dodd

4. FarmerD

FarmerD TS Member

My condolences go out to Connie and Dakin, I considered Fred a friend. He was an honest gentleman and to young to pass on. I'm sorry for your troubles Connie and Dakin. Richard from Ione Oregon

5. JDL

JDL TS Member

i talked to connie this morning,she said about 5:00 fri evening.don'nt no yet when or what kind of service the family will have for our good friend.jd love

6. skb1100

skb1100 TS Member

My condolences, You will be in our prayers. Fred was very nice to me when I was at the grand and bought shells.

Tony Machado

7. JDL

JDL TS Member

8. Toddy

Toddy Member

This is very hard to believe as Fred was easy going and in pretty good shape but I guess we have to take the losses with everything else no matter how hard.

I enjoyed my times at the Grand Pacific talking to Fred and buying his , always very reasonable priced goods.

Connie and Dakin, I give you my heart felt condolenses and won't try to add some rhyme or reason for this because there is no so called reason as Fred was far too young to go yet, for some strange reason it is so.

Think of all the good times...take care and god bless

Reginald T. Todd Sr.
    East Sooke, BC

9. CathyandTom

CathyandTom TS Member

Our thoughts and prayers go out to Connie and family. We will certainly miss visiting and shooting with Fred.

Tom & Cathy Batt

10. Mongo-808-

Mongo-808- TS Member

Fred & Connie were a real treat to meet & hang out with when I visited Washington. All my best to Connie & Dakin.

David Rodrigues

Maui, Hawaii

11. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

Sorry to hear about Fred enjoyed shooting with him. Daisy Mays will not be the
    same without him...

Jay & Karen Marquard

12. JDL

JDL TS Member

up up

13. erm

erm Member

Our heart felt condolences and prayers to the Zurfluh family during these most difficult of times. Aloha Fred!

Elton Miyagawa
    Honolulu Trap Club

14. jim brown

jim brown Well-Known Member

Truly sad to hear that! Our thoughts to Connie, family and dog. I will miss seeing Fred take the dog out in the morning with his cup of coffee.

jim & Marilee Brown

15. smokeshow

smokeshow Member

I feel fortunate to have shot with Fred last weekend at Gig harbor. All my best to Connie. Fred was great to deal with and always took pride in his business and the TM1s he sold.

Lance Keller

16. randy-s

randy-s Member

My condolences to Connie, Dakin, friends and family during this time of grieving. Randy Shelton

17. mono1393

mono1393 Member

Condolences to the family.

Chris Morris

18. mono1393

mono1393 Member

19. Dzurf

Dzurf Member

Thank you all so much for your phone calls and Emails about Fred. We would be hard pressed to have a better group of friends than we have made in the shooting community. We'll be closed for a few weeks to sort things out and determine what direction we will be going.

Thanks Again.

Dakin Zurfluh

Services will be 2pm Friday, October 5th, Sticklin Funeral Chapel Inc, 1437 S Gold St Centralia, WA 98531

20. BlackBelt

BlackBelt TS Member

Dakin -

I want to express my heartfelt condolences for the loss of your father. I considered Fred my true friend and shooting companion. I cherish the many times we shot together, joked about Perazzi's vs Silver Seitz - indeed, trapshooting has truly lost a gentleman.

I apologize for not being able to make Fred's funeral on Friday - we have a PITA board meeting at Cottage Grove that day. However, you, Connie and your family will be in my prayers.

Terry Diener

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

dakin zurfluh