1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

mopar duster sale/trade

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by yenko, Feb 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yenko

yenko TS Member

will take trades on trapguns and other musclecars.email for full details.thanks ron.

2. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Is there a way to get some more pictures? Inside - engine area- lower quarters?
    Also what part of the country are you in?

thanks...

3. yenko

yenko TS Member

thanks its a real nice street driver.im not a mopar guy, mainly gm, but i like them all,

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Pictures would help and how much are you looking to get out of the car or what are you looking to trade for ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. yenko

yenko TS Member

wpt click on my blue highlited post and you will get pics.14500.00

6. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Is the accent stripe down the right side also because it's not in the photos ..? Whats been done to the car, engine, trans, rear end and what are you looking to trade for ..? How long ago was the repaint and how is the body and floor pans under it ..? Do you have pictures of the car before it was painted ..? I am a Mopar guy and if the deal is right I can see my wife driving that ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

7. yenko

yenko TS Member

very solid orig floorpans and trunk paint aprox 1year,mild 340 10:1 pumpgas new flowmaster exhaust,engine is .030 2.02 valves heads date coded 1970,edelbrock performer intake edelbrock carb 600cfm,9 qt oil pan, trans has rev man valvebody 323 gear 81/4 rear interior needs tlc door panels worn at bottom carpet is 3 years old frnt seats need recovered small tears,pwr disc brakes pwr steering i took car on trade and dont know a whole lot more about it.

8. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

It's missing the hood scoops so I it may not have been an original 340 car. Not sure of this because I went the 'Cuda route when I was young.

9. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Does it have the back and forth 4 speed?

10. yenko

yenko TS Member

orig 6 cyl car. no 4 speed.

11. yenko

yenko TS Member

perfer perazzi trades.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.