1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mooooooshelles Staff

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Oscar Ray, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oscar Ray

Oscar Ray TS Member

"In my own life in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much," she said.
    "See, that's why I left a job at a big law firm for a career in public service, "....
    Michelle Obama
    No, Michele Obama does not get paid to serve as the First Lady and she doesn't perform any official duties. But this hasn't deterred her from hiring an unprecedented number of staffers to cater to her every whim and to satisfy her every request in the midst of the Great Recession.
    Just think, Mary Lincoln was taken to task for purchasing China for the White House during the Civil War. And Mamie Eisenhower had to shell out the salary for her personal secretary from her husband's salary.

Total Personal Staff members for other first ladies paid by taxpayers:

Mamie Eisenhower: One-- paid for personally out of President's salary.

Jackie Kennedy: One

Roseline Carter: One

Barbara Bush: One

Hilary Clinton: Three

Laura Bush: One

Michele Obama: Twenty-two

How things have changed! If you're one of the tens of millions of Americans facing certain destitution, earning less than subsistence wages stocking the shelves at Wal-Mart or serving up McDonald cheeseburgers,prepare to scream and then come to realize that the benefit package for these servants of Ms Michelle are the same as members of the national security and defense departments and the bill for these assorted lackeys is paid by YOU, John Q. Public:

Michele Obama's personal staff:

One.. $172,200 - Sher, Susan (Chief Of Staff)

Two.. $140,000 - Frye, Jocelyn C. (Deputy Assistant to the President and Director of Policy And Projects For The First Lady)

Three.. $113,000 - Rogers, Desiree G. (Special Assistant to the President and White House Social Secretary for Mrs. Obama)

Four.. $102,000 - Johnston, Camille Y. (Special Assistant to the President
    And Director of Communications for the First Lady)

Five.. $100,000 - Winter, Melissa (Special Assistant to the President and Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

Six.. $90,000 Medina , David S. (Deputy Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

Seven.. $84,000 - Lilyveld, Catherine M. (Director and Press Secretary to the First Lady)

Eight.. $75,000 - Starkey, Frances M. (Director of Scheduling and Advance for the First Lady)

Nine.. $70,000 - Sanders, Trooper (Deputy Director of Policy and Project for the First Lady)

Ten.. $65,000 - Burnough, Erinn (Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

Eleven.. $64,000 - Reinstein, Joseph B.(Deputy Director and Deputy Social Secretary)

Twelve.. $62,000 - Goodman, Jennifer R. (Deputy Director of Scheduling and Events Coordinator For The First Lady)

Thirteen.. $60,000 Fitz, Alan O.(Deputy Director of Advance and Trip Director
    For the First Lady)

Fourteen.. $57,500 - Lewis, Dana M. (Special Assistant and Personal Aide to the First Lady)

Fifteen... $52,500 - Mustaphi, Semonti M. (Associate Director and Deputy Press Secretary To The First Lady)

Sixteen.. $50,000 - Jarvis, Kristen E. (Special Assistant for Scheduling and Traveling Aide To The First Lady)

Seventeen.. $45,000 - Lechtenberg, Tyler A. (Associate Director of Correspondence For The First Lady)

Eighteen.. $43,000 - Tubman, Samanth a (Deputy Associate Director, Social Office)

Nineteen.. $40,000 - Boswell, Joseph J. (Executive Assistant to the Chief Of Staff to the First Lady)

Twenty.. $36,000 - Armbruster, Sally M. (Staff Assistant to the Social Secretary)

Twenty-One... $35,000 - Bookey, Natalie (Staff Assistant)

Twenty-Two.. $35,000 - Jackson, Deilia A. (Deputy Associate Director of Correspondence for the First Lady)

(total $1,591,200 in annual salaries)

There has NEVER been anyone in the White House at any time who has created such an army of staffers whose sole duties are the facilitation of the First Lady's social life.

One wonders why she needs so much help, at taxpayer expense.

Note: This does not include makeup artist Ingrid Grimes-Miles, 49, and "First Hairstylist" Johnny Wright, 31, both of whom traveled aboard Air Force One to Europe .
    Copyright 2009 Canada Free Press.Com Canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/12652Yes, I know, The Canadian Free Press had to publish this, perhaps because America no longer has a free press and the USA media is too scared that they might be considered racist or suffer at the hands of Obama.

Oscar

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

she is a puke just like her phoney husband, vote em out

3. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

You have to remember something. Rules and laws do not apply to them at amy point.

4. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Just 2 more on gov welfare, the only difference is they spent their entire life learning the system, now they are riding that free horse into the ground, and when it dies you can bet they have plan B on board just like Clinton--LBJ--and on and on and on. Ross Puls

5. BAD 303

BAD 303 Active Member

She and Hussein are from the entitlement sector. They have worked hard at gaming the system. Never had a job or a business but they do know how to hold their hands out. And we better hope they head to the un-employmnet line in Novemeber along with all the czars.

6. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

She and and that dirt bag she sleeps with are both Hustlers, and have always worked and scammed the system.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Arrogant and nasty.

"For the first time I am proud of my country"

That doesn't jibe with "In my own life in my own small way, I have tried to give back to this country that has given me so much,"

To date her valuable 300K job with the hospital goes unfilled.

Chicago thug politics all the way.

HM

8. porky

porky TS Member

They say that people who started out poor in life always try to outshine others to get notice. People also say that people who start out poor have a great tendency to spend other people's money like ther isn't any tomorrow. They also say that they have a great tendency to try to get the most out of the government to cover all their bills. Written above was what bozo's wife spends on some of her staff, but compare that to her stupid husband. In bozo's three years in office, he has spent 1.29 trillion dollars(averaged) more each year than the goverment took in. Compare that to Geo. Bush, who spent 425 billion dollars(average) more per year than the national budget, in his eight years in office. George had Katrina, 9-11 and other national emergencies to contend with. In the entire lifespan of the US, there have been three times that the government spent more than 6% over the budget, during the Civil War, WWI and WWII. Bozo has spent 8.2% overbudget, every year since being in office.

9. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Mooooooooooshelles and Baaabaaabaaabaaabarack, The barnyard aint't the same anymore. lol

10. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

More right wing BS making the rounds. I've seen this one before

Check Snopes

Laura Bush had 24-26 staff members

Lady Bird Johnson had 30

Jackie Kennedy had 40

11. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Johnny,

None of the ones you listed took an extended European vacation or 17 day Hawaiian vacation (multiple times)on the taxpayers dime either.

Additionally these women were great ambassadors of the US and WH. Michelle....making cameo appearances on Oprah, The View, childrens sitcoms and now directing the lunch police? Please...give me a break.

The only show she should appear on is "Amateur Millionaires".....google it up. Fits her to a "T".

12. birddogs46

birddogs46 Active Member

the obammeys come by it naturally, chitcgo, was rated as the number 1 corrupt city in the US, AND ILLINOIS WAS RATED AS THE 3RD MOST CORRUPT STATE IN THE US, AND THE LAST GOV. OF IL. IS LEAVING FOR PRISON IN MARCH, YEP U GUEESED IT CORRUPTION, SO ENUF SAID OUR PREZ WAS A DO NOTHING STATE SENATOR, OH HE DID INTROCDUCE SOME VERY STRONG ANTI GUN BILLS WHILE IN THE STATE HOUSE IN SPRINGFIELD, IL. SO MAYBE WE CAN REMEMBER THIS WHILE INFLATION IS EATING INTO OUR TRAPSHOOTIN MONIES.....THIS STUDY WAS DONE BY THE U OF IL. THE CORRPUTION PART...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.