1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Moon Clips

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by FalconSprint, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FalconSprint

FalconSprint TS Member

Any of you that shoot the .45 ACP round using a revolver, try the RIMZ #25 polymer moon clip. Got to be one of the best inventions since beer in a can for us .45 ACP revolver shooters. No tools needed, load and unload with your fingers. No more pliers and cut fingers from metal moon clips or need for a moon clip tool carried to the range. I don't have anything to do with the company, just passing along a good thing,that actually works as advertised. For more information see ezmoonclips.com Good shooting, F/S.

2. Josephdog

Josephdog TS Member

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Geez, I haven't shot my S&W Model 25 Model of 1955 in well over a decade. Will have to dig it out from the back of the safe. I wonder where I put all those moon clips?

4. avery53

avery53 Member

Rimz Clips put the fun back in my 45. A+++ all the way.
    http://www.ezmoonclip.com/

avery

5. Johnny

Johnny Well-Known Member

Miculek always amazes. He must be incredibly strong and have a heavy trigger return spring to shoot that fast.

6. Unsingle

Unsingle Member

If you use moon clips, you got to try the RIMZ #25 moon clips. They are great. Just put the fun back into shooting. I don't understand why S&W doesn't include them with their guns, other than they don't own the company.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.