1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Montana Warns US Supreme Court - 2nd Amendment

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whiz white, Apr 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

This is a good read...

[​IMG]

2. mono1393

mono1393 Member

I will have to move to MT if the SC rules against individual rights.

Chris Morris

3. eagles11

eagles11 TS Member

Whiz,

Does Montana abide by the 1932 National Firearms Act?

Jack

4. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

I've forgotten the details of how Texas agreed to statehood, maybe as a separate republic? I love both Mt and Texas. Hap

5. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan TS Member

"If any of you think that voting for Obama or Clinton will make no difference on your gun rights, think again"

I wish all the guys who claim to know what Bama and Hillarity are going to be allowed to do if they get elected would please send me their picks for the Power Ball Jackpot for next week. I promise to send them a share of my winnings! I've been buying these tickets for years and not one winner. Where were you when I need you?

Morgan

6. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

Excellent article Whiz.

I fail to see how anyone could not know what Obama and Clinton would propose to do if elected, and certainly wouldn't meet resistance from a liberal congress. That very topic, and their opinions and proposals have been well publicized.

7. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Morgan, they will do what "ALL" liberal Democrats do. Try to ban and banish as many guns as possible. Only a fool would believe otherwise! Obama has already made public his intention to ban ALL semi automatic firearms. You can bet if there is a Democrat controlled congress and either of those two in the White House it will be a bad day for gun owners!

8. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Capt. Morgan

OBamBam is senator from what state? Oh yea IL. Now what would the most liberal senator in the whole congress from Chi Town think of hand guns and long guns??

You don't know how he is on the subject. But then what do you know about him??

What has Hillary or him ever done to be qualify for Pres.??

After all only scum low life like us you know BITTER turn to guns and religion. Oh yea he will respect the constitution if his black ethics he is so fond of doesn't conflict with them.

Rock

Jim

9. Old Doc

Old Doc Member

They were born in the USA and are over 35 years of age. Anyone that meets those requirements is qualified to be President of the United States. D Winter

10. ks5shooter

ks5shooter Member

Ted Turner husband of Hanoi Jane owns thousands of acres in Montana the irony is killing me......Don

11. cbxchris

cbxchris Active Member

Anyone watching the democratic prez debate last night would know exactly how both democratic candidates view gun rights.

Both will sign a new assault gun ban. Hilliary stated that she was tired of police being "out gunned" on the street. Where was the shootout?

Obama denied that he signed or wrote those papers as he entered the Illinois legislature that stated he wanted to outlaw handguns completely? Wonder who it was that signed his name? Rev Wright?

Both thought it should be the right of local and state governments to override federal law to make their own gun laws that they deemed needed.

There you have it.

I`m not at all pleased with McCain. He has my vote.

12. KenC

KenC Member

Hap,

When Texas joined the union they cut a deal with the US that still exists today; the State of Texas, if they want to, can split off into as many as five different states.

13. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

cbxchris, Since you watched the debate, you must have heard Obama state that he believed that the right to keep and bare arms was an INDIVIDUAL right. He made that statement clearly. That is quite significant. He is in fact a constitutional scholar. At least he understands the issue and apparently is interpreting it through the eyes of someone who is not just making it up. Jake

14. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Old Doc

No anyone that is 35 years old and born in the USA is ELIGIBLE for the position. Qualified is a different matter. I am eligible to fly aircraft, but I am not qualified. This means that any border jumper that makes it here and pops a kid that kid is eligible also.

Every one says he doesn't need to be an expert in all phases of the government to be president just have good people around him.

Obama has no economic, military, or much else in the way of running a country except his black ethics he proclaims.

And as far as the people good people he has around him?? Rev. Wright , Weather underground, Black Panthers, Louis Faracon. There are more and they will be hulled out if he is nominated.

Change, Change is the cry!! Hitler was a change be careful what you ask for as Hillary said to Rush.

Rock

Jim

15. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

jakearoo said;

"cbxchris, Since you watched the debate, you must have heard Obama state that he believed that the right to keep and bare arms was an INDIVIDUAL right. He made that statement clearly. That is quite significant. He is in fact a constitutional scholar. At least he understands the issue and apparently is interpreting it through the eyes of someone who is not just making it up."

It's clear who isn't clear here. As cbx said, Obama did make the statement of wanting to outlaw handguns completely. It has been proved, in his hand writing,, despite the lie he just told. That,,is,,"quite significant". This country doesn't need a phony, naive, just plain wrong "constitutional scholar"!! The guy doesn't have a clue about the issue.

16. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I feel that the Big issue here is: in the next four years there may well be 2 or 3 Supreme Court judges appointed. If the Dems win in November then they will have the right to appoint Liberal Judges. Then when any cases on gun control goes to the Supreme Court it can then be ruled as collective rights and WE LOSE!!!
    The ground work is being laid as we read this and we need to aware of this. McCain may not be the best but, SURE IS BETTER THAN THE OTHER TWO.

17. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

GWII, you hit it on the head. AND if they get 60 senators, they will approve any judge which takes power from us!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.