1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Montana Steak House

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Bob Schultz, May 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Montana Restaurant

The radio station “America FM” was doing one of its 'Is Anyone Listening?' bits this morning.

The first question was; 'Ever have a celebrity come up with the ' Do you know who I am? ‘routine?'

A woman called in and said that a few years ago, while visiting her cattle rancher uncle in Billings, MT.

She had occasion to go to dinner at a restaurant that does not take reservations. The wait was about 45 minutes;

Many local ranchers and their wives were waiting.

Ted Turner and his ex-wife Jane Fonda came in the restaurant and wanted a table.

The hostess informed them that they'd have to wait 45 minutes.

Jane Fonda asked the hostess, 'Do you know who I am?'

The hostess answered, 'Yes, but you'll have to wait 45 minutes.'

Then Jane asked if the manager was in. When the manager came out, he asked, 'May I help you?'

'Do you know who we are?' both Ted and Jane asked.

Yes, but these folks have been waiting, and I can't put you ahead of them.'

Then Ted asked to speak to the owner. The owner came out, and Jane again asked, 'Do you know who I am?'

The owner answered, 'Yes, I do.

Do you know who I am?

I am the owner of this restaurant and I am a Vietnam Veteran .

Not only will you not get a table ahead of my friends and neighbors who have been waiting here,

But you also will not be eating in my restaurant tonight or any other night.

Good bye.'

Only in America, is this a great country or what?

To all who received this, this is a true story and the name of the steak house is:

Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse

204 W. Main,

Manhattan, MT 59741

(406) 284-6929

If you ever get there, give this fellow a sharp salute, buy yourself a steak, and tip the waitress.

They have ten steaks on their simple menu from 32 oz. down to 12 oz.

Toothpicks on every table!

Keep passing this on. We should never forget our “national traitor"!

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They should of pissed on their shoes ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Never happened.

Don't believe me? Call the restaurant, which actually exists, and ask.

4. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

If it didn't happen it most certainly should have!

5. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Yeah, really.

6. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

F off ZGUN, Hanoi Jane lover!! go crawl in a tunnel you VC!!

7. Straight50

Straight50 Member

I don't know about Bob, but it makes me feel good, true or not! I have absolutely no use for that traitorous bitch. She should have been charged with aiding and abetting the enemy for what she did!

8. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Bob, I wonder if this incident is why ted named his restaurant chain "Ted's Montana Grill?" Maybe just for old time sake and fond memories?

milt

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

10. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Nope, not lonely at all. I have thousands of Vietnam War vets (who feel pretty much the same way I do about Jane Fonda) as friends. As we remember other traitors like Benedict Arnold, Tokyo Rose, Aldrich Ames and the Rosenburgs, Hanoi Jane is most often included on the "top ten" list of famous traitors.

Just as a reminder: During the height of the Vietnam war in 1972, film starlet Jane Fonda visited North Vietnam and shilled for the North Vietnamese government, screeching that American prisoners of war (POWs) were being treated humanely. She then went on to condemn all US soldiers as “war criminals”. On hearing that many POWs claimed to have been tortured, Fonda denounced them as “liars”. She encountered no legal or professional repercussions upon her return to the US, but claims to deeply regret her actions today. How nice for her.

So whether or not the restaurant story is true is a relatively moot point ... The factof the matter is that Jane Fonda dishonored her country and the men and women who proudly served. Do I forgive her, well as a Chistian, yes. Do I forget, hell no!
    [​IMG]

11. hose 'em down

hose 'em down Active Member

Classy response Bob....

Ernie .....in AZ

12. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Jane has a special place in most American Legions and VFWs. I take pleasure in keeping them wet. She is one dispicable person. May she Rot in hell. Jake

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire and I was the only source of water for 100 miles ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

WPT, you should reconsider! At my local VFW I often go to the urinal where her name appears and says, "Aim Here". My only regret, she didn't die yet.

15. blackfoot

blackfoot Member

Good old Fable!Didn't happen! Wish it did.

16. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Thank you Bob for all that you do for all of our veterans. Please let me know when you need help again my friend.

17. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I don't know about the story but Scott's Oasis is a great steakhouse - so good we plan our travel schedule to include dinners stops there when making the trip to ND for pheasant.

FWIW, the Montana folks I have met don't think much of Ted Turner or Jane Fonda.

18. johnboy

johnboy Member

Good response Bob, it is nice to hear a thoughtful reply that does not attack other members. Sounds like you are practising your Christian values.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.