1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Montana State Shoot July 11th -15th Missoula

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ric3677, Jul 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

The title says it all. I hope everyone can make it.

1340 targets, the most fun you can have shooting a gun.

see ya all there, Rickyd

2. ric3677

Gordy,

If you get up here look me up. And I might have to warn you, it's a bit warm up here also. You might even say hot.

Rickyd

3. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

Rick, I'm getting ready for harvest and another spray job on the chem fallow, but I will be there on wed. morning. good luck to everyone that comes to take part. ED

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I will see you guys in Sunny Missoula and then on to Spokane and then on to Littlerock WA and then on to Edmonton for the Alberta Provincial and by then I should be outta gas.

5. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

Denny, I remember when you wrote that post about someone in the Pervert Ward of a Minnesota State Institution so watch it. And that story about sheep all running scared did Not originate in Montana!

6. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

It should be a hot one,we have some near record temps up here in Kalispell this week.Im looking forward to going no matter what.I have not been able to go to the state shoot for 3 years due to work situations ect.It should be a good time MTSC is a good place to shoot and I understand thier lower bank now has new traps installed also. George Jr.

7. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

The "lower bank"?? Is that the sanitized term for what's known by the shooters as "death valley"?

John C. Saubak

8. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

(LOL) Lower bank,Yep some folks call it Death Valley.Ironically I shot my best h-cap score at Missoula on the lower side.The targets are much more consistent now with the new traps.I only had a chance to shoot that lower section once since the change.

9. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

(LOL) I'll have a chance to try 'em out.

I'm planning to be there for the State Shoot.

John C. Saubak

Peerless, Montana

10. Maumee River Rat

Maumee River Rat Member

Old Cowboy do you need any once fired hulls? If so tell us as we will be more than happy to give them to you, than to let them hit the ground. Looking forward to meeting you at the shoot.
    < Ed Saneholtz

11. ric3677

Denny,

I have a nice ewe...slightly used, tied up at the camper just for you. I would have gotten you a worgin....but couldn't find one. The prez told me you didn't like em not knowing what to do anyway. LOL I am getting a bit tired of inviting you to our state shoot. Do you really like old MO that much? I will buy the first and the next cool one...I guess that's what it takes to get you to come up.....again according to the "prez". Lots of money here...and us Montanans are ripe for the picking. I think that's why Harlan is here...along with Stu Welton, Mike Stears, and a few more that escape me at the moment.

So come on up--over---or down which ever works for you.

See ya there....heat or not.

I will be one of those setting the birds....powder puffs ya know.

Rickyd

12. white rattler

white rattler Member

Rick save some sheep for the white rattler. As soon as we get this little Stampede over with I will be on my way. Trevor Dawe.

13. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

wish I was going too!

14. ric3677

Gordy,

You won't have to worry about the wind in Missoula...the wind only blows in Great Falls. I don't know how many times I have heard that.

See ya all there......Rickyd

15. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Thank you for the offer Ed, if they're STSs or AAs I'll take all you want to give me. See you in Missoula.

John C. Saubak

16. ric3677

13,600 in added money and over 12,000 in trophies. I know Gene and he will make sure all the OOS people get theirs also. 18 automatic traps and a roast pig dinner on Friday night. 2100 added money on the Butte Medal. It's supposed to be nice...only in the 90's.

Hope to see everyone there...Rickyd

17. ric3677

Pukey,

I think you may have Missoula confused with Great Falls. LOL. It is a very well run shoot and lots of great shooters attend. The scores will depend on the weather. As always.

shoot well and have fun.....Rickyd

18. Old Cowboy

Old Cowboy Active Member

Not much "flat land" around Missoula, the background is a mountain. Come anyway Pukey------it's worth the trip!

John C. Saubak

19. Lyle

Lyle Member

Montana holds one of the best state shoots I've been to.

Good luck to you Ricky. I took a new job so I am on the "doubtful" list. Tell the lady that drives the people mover "hi" for me.

Lyle

20. ric3677

Janey has losts of followers. She is a natural for that job. I have yet to see her without that gorgeous smile.

sorry you won't be there Lyle..I was thinking about getting into the liars dice game. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.