Trapshooters Forum banner

Montana Shoots in May 2014

3K views 24 replies 7 participants last post by  ric3677 
#1 ·
May 3&4 Huntley (oyster shoot)

May 4 Conrad (Caps and Dubs)

May 4 Logan

May 9th, 10th, and 11th Missoula (HOPPIE shoot)

May 17th & 18th Anaconda

May 31 Billings (Cowan Marathon)

May 31 Hamilton (Jim Duus Memorial)

May 31 Townsend

Hope to see you there.

Rick in MT

#5 ·
Im hoping I do not have to work and can make it over.If things work out good I could head over the nite befor.It looks like there will be snow in the pass tonite so who know what next week will bring.I would imagaine that Scott guy does a few things over there.He would fit in on the basketball court though,he talks some good smack!(LOL)Im tellin ya Scott if you keep pushing the Obi Waun thing he might go over to the dark side and we are screwed! (LMAO)George

#12 ·
Anyone that wants an autograph, come shoot May 4th (this Sunday) @ the PSSC in Conrad, Mondamtana. We will have 2 time past State Champion Ric Dorr signing autographs @ the sqaudding table. If you bring him a bottle of good wine, he may even give you a couple Autographs and tell you a story. Just letting ya all's know. Scott

#20 ·
How much is ricks autographs worth? I have one from him but the more autographs that he signs the less mine will be worth. Should I sell it now while it is worth the most? Has any of them sold in the past and for how much? Terry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.