1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Montana looses a great friend and trapshooter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by edgoodian, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edgoodian

edgoodian TS Member

Jan 24, 2007
    Otto Stuber,75, alongtime trapshooter and resident of Havre,MT
    died Friday March 30th at his home after a 2 years battle with multiple
    myeloma (bone-marrow cancer) a dedicated trapshooter since 1964, Otto was
    instrumental in the development of the new Havre Trap Club. He was a Life
    time Member of the Havre,Mt & Lewistown,Mt Trap Club, the ATA and served
    many years as a Director of the Montana State Trapshooting Association. Otto
    is survived by his wife of 53 years,LuVern, daughter SharlaRae Stuber-Kuka
    (Tom) and Grandson Zach Bachini.
  2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Otto will be greatly missed by everyone at the Great Falls Trap Club, He was a fixture and a great friend.

Rick Financial Officer/
    Great Falls Trap and Skeet
  3. Furman

Furman TS Member

Nov 29, 2006
    I knew Otto both as a customer, and as a friend. He was great in both aspects. He will be truly missed by any one that knew him. He was always willing to lend a hand or words of advice. I will greatly miss his experience and honesty. There goes Otto...... one last time.
  4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2005
    Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada
    I had the pleasure of shooting with Otto several times over the years and one memorable time at the Great Falls Trap Club in '93 when he and I shot on a great squad with some Medicine Hat (AB) shooters on a beautiful June day....great memories....my condolences to his family...

Ron Burr
  5. Derek Stringer

Derek Stringer Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Otto will be greatly missed. Otto was always one who said hello and made ya feel welcomed. He was a great shooter and always supported the clubs around the state. My family's condolences go to his family and friends. If there is anything we can do, let us know.

Respectfully, Dean and Derek Stringer
  6. Old Dog

Old Dog TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I knew Otto for over 30 years and considered him my friend. His loyalty was unquestioned and he had no time for anyone who was dishonest towards the game of trapshooting.

I sold him the Franchi trap gun that he shot for most of his trapshooting life. I might add, he shot it a hell of a lot better than I did. He was a tough shooter and could shoot "bad" doubles targets as good as anyone and better than most.

Otto and his family are in my prayers.

Gene Harper
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

montana state trapshooting association