1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Montana Harlen Campbell Clinic Dates:

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by George MT., Feb 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Montana Harlen Campbell Clinic Dates at Flathead Valley Clay Target Club, Doubles only clinic June 26, June 27th 28th Singles H-Cap and Doubles June 29th 30th Singles,H-cap,doubles I spent almost 4 days with Harlen when he did his first round of clinics at our club and the quality was excellent and would definately be a great experience.Please message me with any questions or if you want to book and I can pass on all info as needed.Thanks George Flathead Valley Clay Target Club Kalispell Montana

2. George MT.

George MT. Moderator Staff Member

Shoots that are close befor the Harlen Clinic, Plains June 22nd and 23rd.Nice clubs with lots of fun and a great calcutta.For those of you with time to travel the Montana State Shoot July 10-14 and the Western Zone in Anaconda 18-21st.Thanks for the interest George Flathead Valley Clay Target Club

3. Scott Johnson

Scott Johnson Well-Known Member

George June 22nd & 23rd Conrad, Mt. @ the PSSC, fun shoot, good prizes and a great background, nice place to shoot high scores. Scott

4. chipdaddy

chipdaddy Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.