1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Montana Custom Gunstocks

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Bridger, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridger

Bridger Member

there was a recent thread on custom stocks and this firm was mentioned. Could anyone who has had experience with them let me know how it went.I have talked to them and everything looks good so far but just would like a little feedback from anyone who has had a stock made by them. You can email me directly rather than post on this thread if you prefer. Thanks

2. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

If they are the outfit in Poulson, Mt., my pal AJ had them build a buttstock for his Ljutic 73 from a pattern he (AJ) made and the end result was stunning!!

3. Force Break

Force Break TS Member

There are a couple of outfits in Poulson one is Bob's and they did great work a few years ago for me on a Sterlingworth. The one that I have seen work most recently done is I believe S&S John Raymond is one of the fitters name and the gun I saw was incredible wood to metal fit and the finish was out of this world.
    Their # is 406-270-2293.
    Go Well

4. wineguy

wineguy TS Member

I have had four trap guns done by these folks in the past five years. Great quality.I met them at the Seminole Cup and had the fitting done there.
    BB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.