1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Monroe SC Calcutta Club Day 3/25

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by monroesc, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monroesc

monroesc Member

Monroe Sportsman's Club in Conneaut, OH is having their end of season Club Day for their winter Calcuttas. Club opens at 10 am and Calcutta is sold at 11:30. Program is 50 Singles and 50 Club Handicap (Handicap is based on ATA Yardage if you have registered at least 500 Handicap targets in the last 2 years. We take 2 yards off ATA Yardage with a minimum yardage of 20.) Cost is $20. Options include Lewis $10, Calcutta $15 (min bid $10) 50 Straight Handicap $2 and 100 Straight Jackpot $10.
    Dinner afterwards, please bring a dish to share.

Sara @ MSC

2. monroesc

monroesc Member

3. monroesc

monroesc Member

pre squadding available.

4. monroesc

monroesc Member

And the winners were...Alex Thomas, Ron Smith, and Rich Granatir with 99's.

Great shooting gentlemen!!

Thanks to all those that came out! Results will be posted in the next day or two on the club's website. I need a few days to recover!!

Sara @ MSC

5. Trap4

Trap4 Member

Thanks go to you Sara for all the work you do at these shoots--if it weren't for you I don't believe we could even have them.

Alex

6. monroesc

monroesc Member

Thanks Alex! I do enjoy doing it even if I do get grouchy. :)

7. Trap4

Trap4 Member

Grouchy, Sara, I have only seen you Grouchy with one shooter, and I compliment on you being grouchy with him---

Alex

8. millerm12

millerm12 Member

Just started shooting there this year and everyone has been great.it was nice to go to a well organized shoot.I would recommend going to Monroe if anyone has not already been there.can't wait till you guys start back up. Thanks guys for having a great shoot and food and prizes. Kraig miller

9. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Sara how was your shooter numbers wise this year compared to last year. Brad

10. monroesc

monroesc Member

We were down by 5 shooters, but the Calcutta had an increase of $275. ($5855 last year and $6130 this year). Looking back at who was at last year's club day, we lost about 2 squads due to the Florida State Shoot. Our club day was 2 weeks later last year, but due to Easter we needed to have it earlier. Overall it was a great day!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.