1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Monroe County(MI) Travel League

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Newport 90T, Apr 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Newport 90T

Newport 90T TS Member

The Monroe County Club Championship Travel Trap League will be shooting at Brest Bay Sportsman Gun Club Sunday April 15th from 9AM to 4PM. Delicious Chicken-Rib Dinner will be available for purchase.

There will be also be a warm up shoot on Saturday April 14th from 9AM to 3PM, with a Back-Up Shoot being held at 2:30PM.

Come on out and support your club!

2. Mike

Mike Member

ttt for a great league shoot at a great club, Mik

3. wadshot

wadshot TS Member

Sure wish I could be there

4. Mike

Mike Member

Excellent turn out, got a little break from the rain. Winds came up, still some 50's shot, congrats Fred, Tim and Ron. Carleton still leading but Brest Bay closed the gap some today. Wow what a great lunch! Great ribs and chicken and a dessert table that made me think I was in a bakery. By far the best Travel League food so far! Thanks Brest Bay! One shooter drove from KY to be here, another showed fresh from surgery :) Mik
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

Mik

When and Where is the next shoot? I lost my schedule. I would like to come and observe again. We started in Oakland county on April 1 (Multi-Lakes Cons. Assn.) and had a turnout of 22 shooters, not bad for only 2 clubs taking part-----had a ball and hope to expand soon.

Chuck

6. Mike

Mike Member

ttt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

monreo travel trap league

monroe county mich travel trap leauge

monroe county travel trap

monroe michigan trap