1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mono or Dynakick?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by butcher, Feb 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. butcher

butcher Member

Which is the best gun the mono or the dynakick?

2. Rocketdog

Rocketdog Member

I am selling a SS Dynokic for a friend of mine that is mint . The Dynokic has a lot less recoil than the Mono if that makes a difference . Dave

3. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Heard that the dynokick, although a fine gun, doesn't have the superfast Ljutic locktime if that matters.

4. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

I shoot a Centenial Pro, it is (was) advertised as having the "fastest locktime in the industry". The CP was the last version of the dynokic built, they have been discontinued. Love my CP, it is fast, and recoils VERY little.

Jack Heckeler

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

Locktime goes to Mach 1 and Seitz.. Nothing with a hammer can match a short hit striker..The quickest hammer is Alfermann.. the only new design with a hammer that I know of.. and I must say.. a work of art.. None of it matters anyway.. I owned and liked my Dynakic.. The lock time was plenty fast enough and it shot excellent.. More important is how are the dynamics for YOU.. The fit.. balance.. feel of the gun is FAR more important than which model.. or how quick..

6. doc boc

doc boc Member

The recoil reduction mechanism in the dynakick is derived from the spacegun. basically, in the spacegun you have a 2lb weight with a firing pin attached to it. it is pulled back during cocking and flies foward stiking the shell. this generates some 10 to 12 lbs of momentum away from you, it helps to balance the 10 to 12 lbs of recoil coming back at you. the "thrust hammer" in the dyno kick weighs only about 6 oz, so you get some positive momentum but not as much as in the spacegun. hope this info helps. doc

7. lgunluvr

lgunluvr Member

Charger,

I wasn't trying to sell you on either model. Try them both, you can't go wrong either way. The guns have distinctly different feels, both are quality firearms. The recoil device (thrust hammer) in my CP is from the space gun, and does a great job. As far as lock time I was just stating what was advertised by Ljutic, sorry I got peoples undies in a bunch!

Charger,

Best of luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.