1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MONK PALMER'S Gun Club

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by stephanie, Nov 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

I went out to MONK PALMER'S TRAP CLUB at POST, TEXAS, this past weekend. I had a wonderful time. If you have not shot there yet, you really need to try it. Not only is MONK a wonderful host and always fun to be around, JON HATAWAY did an excellent job setting targets. Monk's daughter and daughter-in-law did a great job feeding us. Special Thanks to BRITT ROBINSON & his grandson, Monk's daughter & daughter-in-law for keeping score. DARIN & NATALIE CLAWSON did an excellent job with the registration and keeping scores posted.
    Monk has a fantastic 4 trap club! WELL WORTH MAKING THE TRIP TO POST!

GEORGE HANNA

2. stephanie

stephanie TS Member

Well now....maybe not on the globe. It is about 40 miles southeast of Lubbock.

George

3. mwmd

mwmd Member

That was a fun shoot, glad i made the drive from Dallas!

Whens the next one? Tnx again

MWRIGHT

4. old tex

old tex TS Member

No doubt the two best guys to shoot with I know - always good natured.

Only problem is some of their stories must be taken with a grain of salt ie. George's "alligator snapping turtle" grows about 20% everytime he tells it, already up to just a little bigger than Kenny's bus!

Great assets to trapshooting!

Gee I miss Wallace "The rascal from Haskell" Wooten's shoots but George and Monk are just as much fun.

unc

5. texaswebbshooter

texaswebbshooter Member

Sure sounds like all had a great time at Monks place. So not to miss out on the next shoot ...when will it beand is there any body to contact???

JHWebb

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

gun club post texas

monks gun club

palmer gun club