1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MoneyMaker or Money Taker

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by 15thct, Mar 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 15thct

15thct TS Member

MoneyMaker Gun Craft offers a "complete package" which is a 391 with choke tubes, Money Maker trigger, back bored barrel,adjustable stock and carrying case. The cost is $1650 with a non-adjustable rib and $1950 for the adjustable rib.
    Can anyone who bought this package comment on its value?

Urika 391's sell new for $950 and the Urka 2 391 for $1050. Tecknys golds are available used for around $1300.I was wondering is the "package" worth the extra bucks? The 391 recoil is something I would like.

I realize this is rather subjective, but I am just trying to get some educated opinions. Otherwise I will stick with my plan of putting a BT100 type rib on my BT99 for $360.

Thank You

Bill Jefford

2. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Better yet,

Get a hold of Scott Hyde at (509) 276-9227 and have him build you a custom add-on rib. The cost of one is around a $100.00. These are very easy to install and look great. Heck for just a little more than the $360.00 you were going to spend on a rib, you could also have him install one of his recoil systems as well. He does very nice work in a timely manor.

ec90t

3. eagleonePA

eagleonePA TS Member

Bill:
    I bought just the Moneymaker Barrel for My Wifes' 391,She likes it and shoots it better than with the stock barrel.
    Bill

4. Mr. Marcy

Mr. Marcy TS Member

Money Maker are the best guys around and they're quality of work is unmatched in my opinion! Your the one that bought a non-adjustable gun so why do you want to make it adjustable, hell just buy a P of K gun. But back to the point it is worth every penny - talk to Mike - he'll set you up and a good guy to work with!
    Mr. Marcy

5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have had several dealings with MoneyMaker all good Jay and Mike are very good with service. I have a bigbore 303 barrel and high rib on a 870 very satisified.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.