1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

moneymaker info on their adjustabable ribs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smokemeister25, Jan 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smokemeister25

smokemeister25 TS Member

has anybody done business with moneymaker? i'm thinking about having an adjustable rib put on my trap gun and know they do it. how is the quality of their rib and their work? does anybody feel confidant enough in them to reccomend them? are there any other places that do an adjustable rib for a BT99 golden clays they could reccomend? the gun is like new perfect but doesn't fit me well and i'm interested in the AR. i have a ton of space between the beads when i set the comb up to keep the gun from shooting pretty low and would like to be able to see the target above the barrel instead of either under it or having to cover the bird with the end of the barrel....

thanks for your help
    les

2. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Dennis Devault also does nice work. I hear Roger Eubank is also doing adjustable ribs these days. My money would be going there way before it went to moneymaker. It's just a personal preferance.

ss

3. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

PM sent

4. Bill Stern

Bill Stern Member

I got my Alfermann back from Jay at Moneymaker about a week ago. They did a beautiful job of installing an adjustable rib, and were easy to deal with. I recommend them highly.

5. victoria K

victoria K Member

KeenSights make a add-on Adjustable Rib here are before and after photos. The cost is $505.00 installed + shipping if you have any questions just give me a shout at the above email address or at 661-703-1865. THANKS Vicki Keen

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Vickie: Pm comeing your way

7. Quick 1

Quick 1 Active Member

I had Jay Barnes of Moneymaker Guncraft put their high adjustable rib on my Perazzi TM-1 over two years ago. I have had no problems. They did the job as instructed and returned time was quick. The cost was a little higher than the add on adjustable ribs, but the finished product looks like it was original equiptment, not an outhouse with a second floor added. Jay also does excellent internal barrel work. I would put the pattern of this barrel up with any out there.

8. GOT A PAIR

GOT A PAIR TS Member

Go either moneymaker or merlyns.

9. merlynstrapguns

merlynstrapguns Well-Known Member

Jay has done 9 or 10 guns for me. I have always been happy with his service before and after the sale (if needed).
    He did a 90T for me -- new barrel, chokes, rib and coated the receiver. What a nice job -- Jim Tolliver did the wood -- kinda' hated to sell that one! ...merlyn

10. jimrich60

jimrich60 Member

Had Moneymaker put an adjustable rib on my back gun (Beretta 391) 4-5 years ago and it has worked great. Looks like a factory installed set up rather than just an add on piece (though I have used Keen Sights ribs from Vicki also on a couple of BT-99s which worked great also). The Moneymaker rib replaced the factory rib and looks like it was done at the factory. Has been totally satisfactory.

Jim R

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.