1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

moneymaker beretta

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by ron y, Sep 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ron y

ron y TS Member

QUESTION,,,has anyone shot,or use one of these moneymaker Beretta autos with the adj. rib,,do they kick? how is the trigger,, THANKS ,,RON

2. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Do they kick?....NO

How about the trigger?......Well......good for an auto if it is a pull. Release.....well? Depends on who makes it and how fast and positive you need the lock time and release.

milt

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Barrels are great, The trigger, does the term "flintlock" mean anything to ya?

Buy an NCP barrel. Dennis builds a much better product!

ec90t

4. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

I have dealt with Ray Barnes over the years and his product lacks consistent Quality. He can also be very difficult to deal with. When the rib process is done correctly, you have a good product. I have tried his triggers and they are like everything else, inconsistent. I have a speed lock that the late Wendell Schroll built. It is an excellent pull. NCP has a great trigger.

5. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I have an NCP Beretta, Spears release, tons of spares, special Cole tools & springs that I'm thinking of selling. Just got a new Infinity, that is the reason I'm thinking of getting rid of the NCP. The gun was fit for me by Dennis. PM me with your e-mail & I get back to you.

Lou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

moneymaker beretta