1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Monday Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by BRGII, Mar 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BRGII

BRGII TS Member

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic garbage bags
    behind her. One of the bags rips, and every once in a while a $20 bill falls out onto the
    sidewalk.

Noticing this, a policeman stops her, and says, "Ma'am, there are $20 bills falling out
    of your bag."

"Oh, really? Darn!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back, and see if I can find them.
    Thanks for telling me."

"Well, now, not so fast," says the cop. "How did you get all that money? "You didn't steal
    it, did you?"

"Oh, no", said the little old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to the football stadium parking lot. On game days, a lot of fans come and pee through the fence into my flower garden. So, I stand behind the fence with my hedge clippers. Eac h time some guy sticks
    his thing through the fence, I say, '$20 or off it comes'.

"Well, that seems only fair" laughs the cop. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way, what's in
    the other bag?"

"Well, you know", "not everybody pays".