1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Momma Is Gone

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapshootin hippie, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Jesus came and took my momma this morning. She was here for 89 years and left numerous friends. Just hope He enjoys having her as much as we did.

Gne J

2. mulls427

mulls427 Member

Mine also! May God Bless and Rest. Take Care, Mike

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Gene, I am so sorry. She sounds like she was a wonderful lady. keep her close in your heart and let her memory guide you through the years.

4. hoggy

hoggy TS Member

My heart goes out to you and your family too.

5. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

I lost mine 12 years ago....trust me, it gets better with time. Remember the good moments often and her memory will never fade from your heart.

Ron B.

6. shadow

shadow Active Member

Mine passed with a smile on her face almost 2 years ago at the age of 90. She was a single mom with an only child in a time when it was tough to be so.She died as we lived--just the 2 of us against the world.

It gets a little easier as time goes by,but the sense of loss will not end until I see her face again.

May the Lord bless you and your family and take her into His loving arms for all of eternity!

7. WesleyB

WesleyB Well-Known Member

You have our prayers from this house.. What a tear jerker but peace as Jesus has her now. God Bless ya!

8. trapshootin hippie

trapshootin hippie Well-Known Member

Folks, you never know how much these words mean. Thanks everyone. Trapshooters are great.

9. ink ball

ink ball Member

Take oomfort in knowing that your Mom is in a better place. You are in my prayers.

10. fletcher

fletcher TS Member

Sorry for your lose,My Dad left me a four years ago and miss him everyday. Keep Mom in your thoughts remember all the Fun you had she will be watching over you for years to come. Jeff

11. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

May God have mercy on her soul. Sorry for your loss but happy that you have such obvious good memories and feeling for your mother.

12. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

I just lost my grandfather last week. Just remember that the passing of a loved one is something you get over, rather something you learn to live with. My prayers are with you.
    -Trappy

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Condolances to you, your family and friends ... God Rest her soul, now she dances with Angels ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. Toddy

Toddy Member

Gene,

So sorry to hear of this sad time in life, the pain goes away in time but not the good memories.

My condolances.

Reg. Todd

15. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

I am so sorry for your loss. A Mother's love is special. You and your family are in my thoughts.

RA

16. sjk

sjk TS Member

Trapshooting Hippie,

I lost my mom 30+ years ago when she was in her 40's and I was still a hippie of sorts. It still hurts to have lost her so young. Dad went just a few years ago. Enjoy the great memories I know you and your family have, and know that she is in a better place than this crazy world.

peace...

sjk

17. CharlesK80

CharlesK80 Member

You have our prayers and genunine sympathy. Life is so fleeting, and without appeal or reconsideration. It is a great loss for your family.

18. 5spd

5spd TS Member

Sorry to hear of your loss. Both my mom, pop and oldest brother are gone, its tough, but time heals although you never forget & you have good memories.

19. ShawnaTX

ShawnaTX TS Member

Prayers sent your way and the next time you step outside on a clear night and see a star filled sky, think of this......... Perhaps they are not stars, but rather openings where our loved ones shine down to let us know they are happy.

20. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy to you on the loss of your Momma. I lost mine several years ago and still look for her when I am scared, lonely or happy. You'll always miss your Momma, that is the way it is and just be thankful you had her for so long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.