1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Moderators Please Read

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by JimmyP, Oct 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I now see a need to require your real name when posting on T.S. Com. Please read 'Regarding the National Anthem" By SuperXJeff. TShooter92's thread reply was so offensive that I believe that not only should he be banned for life from here but also from the ATA. No matter your political preference he disgraced our Country, our Veterans, our Flag, and our sport. I really don't think he would have had the courage to say that had he been required to put his name on it. I can pretty much overlook anything said on here to a point. He crossed the line by a long shot. If you choose to allow this then count me out. I love our Country and our Flag and I will not be a party to its disgrace.

Jimmy Phillips
    Texas USA
  2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Sep 14, 2006
    Nashville Tn
    Dear Jimmy

We need misguided souls such as this one to remind us we must use our vote. We MUST exercise our rights to keep people of his ilk out of power in the upcoming election.

Being one with a positive attitude, I am sure once McCain wins the election, such sorry posts and sorry people will fade away.
  3. The Kissable Wanker

The Kissable Wanker TS Member

Oct 23, 2007
    You want a little cheese with that whine?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.