1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Moderate Muslim?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by sliverbulletexpress, Dec 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8fSvyv0urTE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8fSvyv0urTE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The Muslim community here has unified and has spoken out at rallies against violence, particularly the failed car bombing Christmas event attack in downtown Portland. This is the first time I've seen the Muslim community here get a backbone and speak out. I hope it will not be the last.

3. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Islam is a religion of PEACE. Except for the murders and stuff.

-Gary

4. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

I dont believe, I cant believe it,Ill never ever believe it.
    Their law is absolute, no muslim may hit kill etc any muslim.
    All infidels must become muslims, if you cannot do this peacibly you must do it by force or kill them, it is your moral duty as a muslim to kill all infidels if they dont become muslims.
    Since the end of The Ottomon Empire uprising and the end of The Caliphate in 1924, the muslim once again have raised the Caliphate. The war is on, no muslim is allowed to befriend any and all non muslims under pain of death.
    Their children in school at age 3 or younger are taught to hate and kill infidels. The fool americans that have allowed muslim schools to open in the US, I hope they are first so I can watch and smile. You will learn.

5. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

LOL! Anyone believes that they are good for us are as liberal as the rest! Sorry bullet and Brian, but I do not believe your bullshit! Tom Rhoads

6. slowdp

slowdp TS Member

There are no moderate Muslims. There are only terrorist in waiting. They all worship by reading he same book. They need to be out of the USA!

7. omgb

omgb Well-Known Member

Islam is a religion of piece alright...When their bombs go off there is a piece here and a piece there. Open your eyes, these guys are playing for all of the marbles and they are playing for keeps. We stopped them once before in Europe but it took a century of blood and absolute intolerance. Unfortunately we no longer have the stomach for it but they still do.

8. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Why aren't the American Muslim groups all over the US denouncing the terrorist acts of their religious brothers?

Haven't seen one of them on the Nightly News yet.....DUHHHHHH

9. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    tcr1146 (Tom Rhoads), quote: <i>"LOL! Anyone believes that they are good for us are as liberal as the rest! Sorry bullet and Brian, but I do not believe your bullshit!"</i>

Reread my post. I never said one way or the other whether muslims are "good for us". Anyone who knows me here also knows quite clearly that I am not a liberal. And since you do not believe what I stated, that the muslim community here rallied against violence, here are links by several local media backing me up.

http://www.kptv.com/news/25944125/detail.html

http://portlandcitycenter.katu.com/content/islamic-peace-rally-converges-pioneer-square

http://open.salon.com/blog/ostephanie/2010/12/20/corvallis_muslims_condemn_terrorism_in_portland

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Oregon-Muslims-hold-peace-rally-in-Portland-112183324.html

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/11/portland_somalis_supporters_ga.html

10. chuckles

chuckles Member

So Brian are you are being sucked in by a handful of peacenik Muslims...???

They are not the Muslim types you have to worry about you know...

Think about these terms..."Radical Islamic Jihadist", "Radical Islamic Terrorist", "Madrassas", "Suicide Bomber", "World Trade Center", Hamas,
    Al Quida, Palestinian Refugees, ...........

Hatred of the Infidel has been around since the Crusades and it will not go away anytime soon or at least in our lifetimes....

Revenge is sweet and a part of their Mindset...

I live next door to the largest Muslim population in America, Dearborn, Michigan...I know of thousands of good Muslims...so what!!!!

Remember Helen Thomas the famous News correspondent recently fired from her job and booted out of the White House Press Corps....she just spoke here at Wayne State University, one of our overly Liberal Educational teaching institutions...

She is Lebanese with an early Muslim education, still to this day hates Israel and the Jews...just because...its a Mindset....its part of being Muslim....

Its inbred Brian and Bloodline is absolute....Don't be sucked in...

Radical Islamic/Muslim hatred of everything not Radical Islamic/Muslim is a very, very serious situation that we as basically educated, peaceful, Christan/Americans are just beginning to understand...

Don't be fooled and sucked in Brian....

11. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

King Richard tried to wipe them out. He did a fair job, kept them out of site for 700 years. But, their back. Now, we'll have to do the job, and maybe keep them at bay for another 700 years. Remember, the old Christan motto, " The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim." By the way, it took the Spanish 500 years to get rid of the Moors (Muslims) after they invaded Southern Spain. Oh! And they were working their way into Southern France at the time they were wiped out. A little history lesson.

They are like flea's. They will consume the host with numbers if allowed to go unchecked.

12. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The US has laws that must be obeyed in order to live here.

So the Muslims adopt like chameleons, and of course don't want to be identified with their terrorist brothers in the rest of the world.

You can look at the riots in France or the problems in England, and tell me how peace loving they are.

The Nitty Gritty:

If they are indeed Muslims they live by the Qu'uran (Koran).

That book says infidels must be killed, converted, or enslaved.

(Of course, doing that would bring peace)

Personally, I would class "Moderate" Muslims in the same group as the "Christians" that embrace unwed motherhood and homosexuality.....FALSE WORSHIPPERS.

HM

13. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

Core ideology knows no moderation. What is a moderate Buddhist,Christian, Hindu or Jew? Who were moderate Nazi's? You either believe or tolerate the actions of those who do. If you do not believe or do not tolerate, then be prepared to fight. No moderation exists...never has and never will.

14. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

There are probably 2 billion Muslims in the world

One day the US will be mostly Muslim- probably in the next 40-50 years

How many those 2 billion do you think are radically extreme and promote vilolence==

Not many or we would be up the crick without a paddle

Not only is it contrary to their religion- but do the math - We have 300 million people of all denomonations in the US. We are big time outnumbered

regards from Iowa

Gene

15. dhip

dhip Active Member

All this religious rigamaroll,,,Key above was stated,,RADICAL Muslims,There are RADICAL Christians as well,,I.E.,,The Crusades,,,Killed Christians along with any others if you didn't believe the exact way they said you were to worship.,,My 2cs worth...Take the Holiest person of each religion ,put them together and you won't be able to hardly tell the difference in their mannerisms,etc.,,Remember,,Jews killed their own(Christ),,Muslims Killed their own(Muhammed)Many muslims won't admit that,but it's true,the religions parrelell each other much more than people want to accept.Radicals and those who wanted POWER killed their own Savior,Messenger,,etc.Most Christians don't want to admit how the Gnostics,Paulines,etc. were killed and gotten rid of by the inqusitions..Muslims have theier sects,Chritians have theirs,.Until they understand the Evil Power that throws them at each other instead of truly Finding THE WAY,,it will lead to the end as described in Revelations.Remember one thing,it really isn't the PEOPLE behind all this animosity,It's a POWER a lot more serious than that.
    Sorry to ramble, this is a trap page not a condemn you neighbor page.Until all sides see clearly WHO"S behind it all,even posting here won't solve it..

Merry CHRISTmas to ALL and Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Doug H.

16. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

King Richard tried to wipe them out. He did a fair job, kept them out of site for 700 years. But, their back. Now, we'll have to do the job, and maybe keep them at bay for another 700 years. Remember, the old Christan motto, " The only good Muslim is a dead Muslim." By the way, it took the Spanish 500 years to get rid of the Moors (Muslims) after they invaded Southern Spain. Oh! And they were working their way into Southern France at the time they were wiped out. A little history lesson.

They are like flea's. They will consume the host with numbers if allowed to go unchecked.

17. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The US has laws that must be obeyed in order to live here.

So the Muslims adopt like chameleons, and of course don't want to be identified with their terrorist brothers in the rest of the world.

You can look at the riots in France or the problems in England, and tell me how peace loving they are.

The Nitty Gritty:

If they are indeed Muslims they live by the Qu'uran (Koran).

That book says infidels must be killed, converted, or enslaved.

(Of course, doing that would bring peace)

Personally, I would class "Moderate" Muslims in the same group as the "Christians" that embrace unwed motherhood and homosexuality.....FALSE WORSHIPPERS.

HM

18. mx2k33

mx2k33 Well-Known Member

Core ideology knows no moderation. What is a moderate Buddhist,Christian, Hindu or Jew? Who were moderate Nazi's? You either believe or tolerate the actions of those who do. If you do not believe or do not tolerate, then be prepared to fight. No moderation exists...never has and never will.

19. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

There are probably 2 billion Muslims in the world

One day the US will be mostly Muslim- probably in the next 40-50 years

How many those 2 billion do you think are radically extreme and promote vilolence==

Not many or we would be up the crick without a paddle

Not only is it contrary to their religion- but do the math - We have 300 million people of all denomonations in the US. We are big time outnumbered

regards from Iowa

Gene

20. dhip

dhip Active Member

All this religious rigamaroll,,,Key above was stated,,RADICAL Muslims,There are RADICAL Christians as well,,I.E.,,The Crusades,,,Killed Christians along with any others if you didn't believe the exact way they said you were to worship.,,My 2cs worth...Take the Holiest person of each religion ,put them together and you won't be able to hardly tell the difference in their mannerisms,etc.,,Remember,,Jews killed their own(Christ),,Muslims Killed their own(Muhammed)Many muslims won't admit that,but it's true,the religions parrelell each other much more than people want to accept.Radicals and those who wanted POWER killed their own Savior,Messenger,,etc.Most Christians don't want to admit how the Gnostics,Paulines,etc. were killed and gotten rid of by the inqusitions..Muslims have theier sects,Chritians have theirs,.Until they understand the Evil Power that throws them at each other instead of truly Finding THE WAY,,it will lead to the end as described in Revelations.Remember one thing,it really isn't the PEOPLE behind all this animosity,It's a POWER a lot more serious than that.
    Sorry to ramble, this is a trap page not a condemn you neighbor page.Until all sides see clearly WHO"S behind it all,even posting here won't solve it..

Merry CHRISTmas to ALL and Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR

Doug H.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

the only moderate muslim is the outnumbered muslim