1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Model 870 Trigger Assemblies

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by scott starks, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

I have 5 model 870 trigger assemblies that function flawlessly. I also have 2 trigger assemblies that are for parts only. I would like to sell all 7 for 360 shipped to your house.

[​IMG]

2. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Here is the picture of the 2 for parts.
    [​IMG]

3. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Let me know if you have any questions about the trigger assemblies. I am selling parts and guns from my Father's estate. If I can't answer the question, my Father's friend Pete will know the answer.

4. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

In response to a PM, I would rather sell them as a lot. I will keep your address and notify you if they don't sell as a lot.

5. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

0   0   0

The three with gold triggers and the two parts only don't have the slide release disconnect. Maybe Mod. 58?

6. pistolhunter2

pistolhunter2 TS Member

0   0   0

The fire controls you have listed are not much more than spare parts the ones with gold triggers are for 11-48 shotguns the other two are for lightweight 870 one is a 410 the other is a 28 or a 20 LW. The two for parts are just that one is a 11-48 the other is just parts with a 1100 carrier.GARY S

7. scott starks

scott starks TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks gary. I have misidentified these parts. I will relist them one at a time with a better description.

Scott Starks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.