1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 50 Winchester _FS

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Alligator, Oct 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alligator

Alligator TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Model 50 12 gage first year first month production for sale. Two barrel set, both "Winchester Special" vent ribs, 30" Full and 26" Imp/Cyl. Stock uncut, pad added when new. Overall 95% with all factory "blue page" modifications. Priced at $520.00 firm, plus shipping. Lee Moege

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Alligator

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Okay guys, I'm dropping the price to $475.00 plus shipping. I have to much of this kind of stuff around when I am really a Perazzi and side by side shooter. If it isn't worth that with 2 vent rib barrels I will donate it to a raffle. Lee.

3. Alligator

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Sold pending funds. Thanks!! Gator.

4. bobski

bobski Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

guess this means you wont be bringing it to vanzant?

5. Alligator

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Yes I may bring it to Van Zant the first weekend in November! I had a few offers of which I replied to the first and advised the second that if the first didn't come through he was next in line. I have answered every question asked except the pitch of the screw threads in the action. This is just a good solid above average Model 50 in an unusual configuration and serial number that makes it a little different. Everybody knows it's well worth what I am asking and I withdrew my offer to the first responder and advised the second that the gun was his if he would contact me with payment and shipping instructions,( I already had it packed for the first responder.) Just so I ain't the "bad boy" here if you don't know what your buying, don't make an offer! I may see you yet Bob, you have my e-mail! Lee.

6. kymikecastle

kymikecastle TS Member

0   0   0

Lee,
    If you have not sold the gun, I will take it.
    Thanks!
    Mike

7. Alligator

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks Mike, but I have been in contact with the second fellow to reply and he has indicated "the check is in the mail" so to speak. I have never had such a hard time selling a good gun before and I guess I got a little frustrated. I'll make you the same deal in that I will put you in the batting order in case this second deal goes South. Thanks for your reply, Lee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.