1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

model 42 stock

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by tbuster, Sep 6, 2013.

1. tbuster

tbuster Member

0   0   0

Looking for a model 42 stock and also the pin located at the top of the magazine. Where would be the best place to go to locate these two items?

2. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Stu Wright...would have the Parts 618-357-8933..Shoot Well..Shoot Often with Family and or Good Friends, Bart

3. tbuster

tbuster Member

0   0   0

Thank you Bart. I will dial him up.

4. tbuster

tbuster Member

0   0   0

I have tried Stu Wright but with no luck. Anyone else out there have any info on where to find a Mod 42 stock? I just need the stock and the pin at the top of the magazine. Stu had a set of wood but do not need that. I also have a pair of 366 reloaders that need to be assembled. I think all the parts are there but someone that knows these machines could make one good one out of the two or perhaps both would be fine once assembled. Many extra parts come with them. $175 for the pair and you pay shipping. Thanks.

5. flabigpapa

flabigpapa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

Sorry for the Mis-information...Would of Lost that Bet. Try Paul @ Simmons Gun Works 913-782-3198. Bart

Call Wenig and Talk to Karen or Marsha...will have Just Butt Stock 95% inletted..Very Easy to Finish up Field Grade Stock.

Shoot Well..Shoot Often with Family and or Good Friends, Bart

6. SC trapshooter

SC trapshooter Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Buster, check your PM, have a field grade and a fancy grade. Do want a stock only or a set including fore end ?

7. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

SC trapshooter, If your 42 wood doesnt work out for tbuster please give me a call. Thanks, Ray 925 283 5638

8. MachOne-83

MachOne-83 TS Member

0   0   0

I think I have a couple of them from when I had 42's. If I can find them I will send them to you. I will check this afternoon when I go home.
    Dean in Fort Worth.

9. bundy4

bundy4 Member

0   0   0

Hi, hopefully tbuster has found his stock. I also need a stock for a model 42. If anyone has one for sale please email me and let me know. Thanks, Ray