1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 41 Smith & Wesson pistols

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Chipmaker, Jul 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Hey they will be here on Monday the 9th of July I have two Smith & Wesson Performance Center Built Model41's coming in. Very hard to get a hold of theses are Davidsons exclusives. They are 5.5 inch barrel length, with full length picatinny rail machined into the slide, it does have iron sights on them. The rear removes easily if you want to install a C-More Railway optic. They come with hard case and two magazines. They list for $1,305.00 I will sell them for $1075 each plus shipping to your FFL, I am an FFL so its a smooth transfer no problems! Also includes Davidsons exclusive lifetime guarantee!!!

[​IMG]

2. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

Insert suppressor photo from Brian in Oregon here >>>

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Any M41 pistols have been a witch to get. I looked for a 7 1/2 gun for months and had to buy a mint used one.

These are about the best of all 22 pistols for fun or competition.

4. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    buzz-gun, quote: <i>"Insert suppressor photo from Brian in Oregon here >>> "</i>

Um, no, I suppressed a Buckmark instead. My Model 41 is not going to get a suppressor. It's a great pistol, but it's too heavy for most field use. The Buckmark is lighter.

5. crusha

crusha TS Member

0   0   0

6. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Buzz gun do you always Hi-jack threads?

No one in their right mind would suppress a 41 Smith, maybe a Ruger or a Bucky but not one of the best if not the best 22 Pistol ever made. These things run like a house on fire!!!! I have a tricked out Bucky that I built and it runs very very well, but my 41 is the shiz-nit!

7. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Uh, a lot of people are suppressing their Model 41s. Enough that Clark Custom Guns is making threaded target barrels for them.

To see a lot of photos of suppressed Model 41s, do a google image search for: s&w model 41 suppressed.

These folks simply want the most accurate suppressed pistol possible.

8. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

possible deposit on the way for one, one is still available!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.