1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 32 Value Question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jlboykin, Jun 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jlboykin

jlboykin TS Member

I also posted this another forum, but I thought I might have more luck here. I'm not intimately familiar with Krieghoffs, but I was wanting to get some opinions on the value of a gun. This is a Model 32 that is a two barrel trap set. The barrels are 32", IM & IC and 30", M & IC. Does any one have any ideas? Thanks

[​IMG]

2. jlboykin

jlboykin TS Member

3. jlboykin

jlboykin TS Member

Another pic
    [​IMG]

4. jlboykin

jlboykin TS Member

Another

[​IMG]

5. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Nice gun, but it appears the barrels and top latch are NOT Crown Grade! They appear to be standard K-32. The rest looks real good. Odd choke combinations! DB Bill is right on with his 1 thru 4 analysis. I'd lower the value by about $1500 or so.

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Those chokes would be something a person might arrange particularly for trap doubles - using the I.C. choke for the first shot taken quickly and close and plenty of choke for the second shot. I agree that it appears the top latch isn't from a Crown Grade so either there's been some sort of rebuild, part swapping, or just some really nice work on the receiver alone. It's pretty enough to slip into my gun case and safe..<;-).....Bob dodd

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.