Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Model 32 Skeet

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  tomaso 
#1 ·
Always buying/selling Krieghoff Model 32 skeet guns. Single guns or 4-barrel sets - or anything in between.
Mike Durhan
Hayden, Alabama
205-647-3703

#3 ·
I have never dealt in the Remington 32, so all I can tell you is what I see at the shows. Most nice ones I see have asking prices between $1200 and $1500. They seem to be fairly slow movers, which is why I don't have a lot of interest in them. I do not know what they bring when they actually sell. Hope this helps. Mike

#4 ·
doggai,and Mike, Thanks for the heads up!!! I did not know even now they made them in 4 barrel sets as the blue book does not even list it. I think I saw someone on here that had a 4 barrel set and I wondered if it had l Rem. barrel and 3 simmons barrels or all 4 Rem barrels. Break-em all. Jeff

Thanks for the heads up Tom.

#5 ·
p&m remington did not make a factory 4 guage set. they were produced aftermarket by a number of suppliers, most notably simmons and del grego. the delgrego ones can be confusing as they utilized other remington bbls (1148?) as a source and so the bbl can be marked remington. model 32's were all 12 guage. I have heard that Kerr's (sp?) gunshop also did bbls but have not seen a set. tmc i guess you could alter k32 bbls to fit, probably the way to go if you want 28" bbls. all of this is to the best of my knowledge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.