1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 31 Long Range for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tcr1146, Aug 1, 2013.

1. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Guys: I still am unable to post pics or even email them. However, I will bring this gun to the Cardinal Classic and you can evaluate yourselves. I will give as clear as possible a description and will answer as many questions as possible. First of all, it has a "Long Range" barrel that is unaltered with constriction of approx .693" I do not know what the bore is other than it is original. Of course, this is the 32" barrel. The rib is where the confusion comes in. I am 90+ % sure that this is the factory ventilated rib although numerous people have told me probably after market. I have looked at many pics on here. I can tell you for a fact, it appears factory and it appears it was milled and not soldered posts. Also, there is certainly no "Simmons" on the rib anywhere! The serial number on the receiver is: 35xxx which makes it the short tang trigger. The trigger tang/guard does not go into the stock! I do not think this gun has ever been reblued, but if so, it was professionally done! The bluing on barrel and receiver is 96+%! The wood is very nice trap wood with long extended forearm, rollover cheek piece monte carlo with approx 14.5" lop. The wood is also in excellent condition. $800 and I will deliver. First serious inquiry gets first option on this gun! Thanks, Tom Rhoads

2. tcr1146

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

up for afternoon crowd! Tom Rhoads

3. tcr1146

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Up for the weekend. Tom Rhoads

4. tcr1146