1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 21 question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by flylta, Dec 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flylta

flylta TS Member

A buddy of mine has a model 21 that he would like to get a different barrel for. It is all original and he doesn't want to hurt the future value of the gun but thinks he shoots better with a vent rib on the gun and this one doesn't have it.

Question is where can he find barrels for a model 21?

2. smokerz

smokerz TS Member

Click the link. They are still making new 21s, so should be able to supply a barrel.

3. ledbet

ledbet Member

Be ready to pass out when you see how much they cost!

I have been wanting a 28 ga. barrel to go on my 20 ga. Model 21, but can't justify the $5000 or so that Tony wants for a 28 ga. barrel.

Bill

4. little gambler

little gambler Active Member

Smokerz is right. CSMC will built a barrel for that gun. 4500.00 lengh and chokes and poi to your spec's. 21 barrels are hard to find, and even harder to fit from gun to gun. Call them if he is serious about a set of barrels. l.g.

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

The frame on a M 21 that has a solid rib is different than the VR version so if he's looking for an original 21 VR, it isn't going to match up right on his 21 frame. If he has CSMC build one for him, I assume they can address that issue in the way they do the rib.

6. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Keep the gun and go find another gun. It will be cheaper then another barrel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.