1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

model 1912 winchester 20 ga. made in 1913

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by wienie boy, Aug 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wienie boy

wienie boy TS Member

From Tony Wiens.I made a great find on 8/8/08.Went to a local pawn shop and bought a winchester model 1912 20 ga.with low serial number 212xx. made in 1913.gun is all original 25 in. full choke barrel 2 1/2 chamber.I ordered 2 1/2 shells from polywad co. and found all the parts to reload the shells with.So if you have an old winchester model 1912 in 20 ga 2 1/2 you can still shoot it.If you have any good pawn shop finds tell a story.

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

I made a similar treasure find at my neighor's house. The woman of the house was cleaning out the place getting ready to move to a smaller less maintenance intensive place and my wife and I were helping her. Out in their garge in a closet filled with all kinds of yard implements was a M1912 in mint mechanical condition with a bit of rust on the outside of the barrel. The magazine was full of old blue Peters paper shells. The old gal wanted to give it to me because she knows how much I like shotguns. I made her take $300 for it and still felt like I was stealing. Same gun as what you found only the chamber on this one had been lengthened for 2 3/4" shells. Talk about a classic!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
early win mod 1912 20 ga

win mod 1912 20 ga

winchester model 12 20 made in 1913
winchester model 1912 20 ga
winchester model 1912 made in 1913