1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 12's for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by traedawg, Sep 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

0   0   0

Model 12

I have two Winchester Model 12's for sale. The first is a Y model. It has dark laminate wood on it with a right hand palm swell. Barrel has tear drop porting. I bought the gun from a guy so I dont no how many rounds through it while he had it but 2,000 rounds have been shot by me. stock has a few small scratches in it. Metal is in great shape. asking 800 plus shipping.
    The second model 12 is a older one. It has a solid rib. metal and blueing is in near perfect shape. The wood has some scratches and dings in it. This gun does not have very many rounds through it maybe 1000 at the most. Make A Offer
    Tanner

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

0   0   0

Are these prices bad?

3. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Where are you located??

4. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

0   0   0

I am located in Rockford IL. And both guns are 30inch. And full choke. Also the solid ribs barrel is stamped Nickel Steel. And the solid ribs blueing has a brown color to it. Thanks Tanner

5. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

0   0   0

6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Mr. Dawg,
    Sent an email with photos of the browning. Jim W

7. traedawg

traedawg TS Member

0   0   0

pullllll