1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MODEL-12 TRAP F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by KEYBEAR, Jun 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Pre-64 Model-12 Trap has not been reblued or had any barrel work . 30 inch full pull trigger very nice custom wood right hand cheek piece . Metal is 98% and wood is just as nice . built in 60,s asking $1,500

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

It is a very nice Model-12 . I just have never shot it well I have had this gun for 16 years and may have shot six or seven hundred shells . It is as new .

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

One more time

4. lockednloaded

lockednloaded TS Member

LOP is ???

5. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

LOP is 14-1/2

6. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Jack I had this wood made for me in 1991 or 92. A good stock maker in Cloverdale Indiana and his wife do wood for a living . I paid $600 on the gun Hows that for a deal . I have tryed to shoot it but never could so if I don,t sell it my son can use it . I think people are use to seeing junk model-12,s and can,t get a grip on a nice one .

7. gus wasso

gus wasso TS Member

99 i think you are over priced on gun but for you thats normal every thing you have is the best you think why dont you get serious come down to earth of course there is someone out there to buy

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Gus I thank You . Would you give $750.00?

9. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

If old Gus won't, I will! Tom Rhoads

10. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Hi Old man how did you come out Sunday ? Some good scores on the first hundred . I was going to stick around but it was nap time .

ALF-99

11. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I tried to talk Tom into coming out to Glen Park next shoot, July 6th. I told him he could clean up, maybe even collect the $100 Bounty on all three events. He must not need the money.

Bill Radwan

12. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Hi Bill We have thought about cleaning him up some a coming to the big city . Tom is just to unpredictable to bet money on ?

13. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

I had mentioned to Roger last night at our BOD meeting about trying to get Tom to come shoot with us. Roger met Tom at the Northern Zone Shoot at St. Joe last month. It seems Tom is an expert on setting targets so maybe he could come down and give us a few pointers. And we'll give him a couple hundred if he can put on a show for us, and run a few events. His reputation preceeds him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.