1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 12 stock

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by esoxhunter, Feb 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I deleted this due to getting an error message; after I constructed the thread. However, for whatever reason it now seems to be working. Anyway, I have a very nice Model 12 Pigeon. The previous owner had the stock cut for an adjustable comb. They did a nice job, but why he opted to cut that nice wood is beyond me. I am thinking of trying to purchase a nice stock that isn't altered. I then would sell the adjustable stock. Anyone have one or have any ideas on how I can return the gun to a somewhat original condition? Thanks. Ed

2. esoxhunter

DB Bill: Yes. The forearm and stock appear to be, in my opinion, the original wood. Very nice "starburst" grain in the wood. However, until I can find a suitable replacement; I don't really want to sell. Ed

3. OldPshtr

OldPshtr Member

Ed:

Would also like to C pics of the model 12 wood.

Doyal

4. esoxhunter

DB Bill and Doyal: I will get some pictures out by tomorrow. Bill I would need your email address to send the pics. But again, I can't promise or do anything until I would find a replacement. Ed

5. omahasportingsupply

omahasportingsupply TS Member

6. esoxhunter

Pictures were sent and are available. Like I said, if I can find a very nice stock/forearm, (Monte Carlo and unaltered), I will sell the wood currently on the Pigeon. I believe it to be the original wood; just an adjustable comb installed. Thanks. Any help in finding something will be appreciated. Ed

7. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

ed email me.thanks dwain

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.