1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 12 release question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Cooter, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cooter

Cooter Member

Does anyone know the person who makes the M12 release that you can switch from release to pull by moving the safety in or out?

2. TD1958

TD1958 Member

I beleive it was Timney at one time. Good Luck, Tim

3. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Phillip's Gunsmithing does it. Phillip Crenwelge 210-313-5988 .... Dan Thome (Trap2)

4. Cooter

Cooter Member

Thanks Dan ,I'll give Phill a try.

5. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Cooter, my friend has two of these trigger groups for sale. Please contact him by e-mail: davidbrightman@verizon.net

6. Cooter

Cooter Member

Ljutic, The trigger group I have is engraved,I have to stick with it. Thanks!

7. dshot

dshot Member

Cooter, Phillip's gunsmithing did one for me, great work, I beleave it was $250.00, very fast turn around.

8. Cooter

Cooter Member

Thanks guys,I will give Phillips a call Monday.

9. SPACE GUN

SPACE GUN Member

Herb Orre made them years ago. Someone had one for $250.00 on this site a good while back.

10. roosterdave

roosterdave TS Member

Hi guys I have two men asking about these triggers and can not get a hold of them . Here is some info on them. Both are Miller triggers,Both have the safty so when you go from one side to the other side it goes from pull to release. Both are in real good shape and i have shot them quite a bite.I payed 245.00 and will sell them for that price. As we all know when you find things that you like you seam to but way too many. I still shot with two in my two models.you can get in touch by email .davidbrightman@verizon.net of here i will try to check here at least once a day. Thanks to every one David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.