1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 12 FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by W.P.T., Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I have an old nickle steel Model 12 (serial # 368XXX) for sale that needs to be reblued to make it a show piece ... This gun is open for bids with the reserve starting at $700.00 plus shipping and insurance to your FFL ... The gun needs to be reblued to make if perfect, I don't have the time to mess with it so here is someones opportunity to get a reall nice Model 12 at a real right price ... 30 inch Barrel mics at .730/ .036 choke (LOP 14 3/8)
    (Serious Bidders only PLEASE) ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

($700.00 opening bid RESERVE) ...

Trades possible ... Auction will run for one week so the highest bidder at 4PM (Arizona time) next Sunday is the lucky buyer ...
    wpt_2008_0303_1326.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1327.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1328.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1329.jpg

wpt_2008_0303_1330.jpg

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Any offers ..? The stock is worth more than the reserve ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

4. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I will take this gun and get it all reconditioned but then the price will be a set price rather than an auction ... If anyone is interested now would be the time to make a bid ... Thx, WPT ... (YAC) ...

5. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

The stock is worth what? GFL

6. bgf

bgf Active Member

0   0   0

clay...,

He said more than the reserve so I guess $700 would be a safe bet...Bernie

7. jsa3107

jsa3107 TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

The gun in 95% is worth what you are asking 700-800
    Re Blued to me is always worth less
    And With the rust pitting will all that come out after the RE Blue?
    I am not trying to be mean but you may want to lower it some

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

I'll have the gun reblued and get every penny out of it ... The winter chain in coming and it will be an easy sell once someone takes a look at it ... The pitting is on the surface and is gone for the most part, will be completely gone before it gets reblued ... These are older pictures so nothing is being hidden ... I have a price to have it Hot Blued which will look like black chrome when its done, have had several done and they turn out great ... I don't really care if it sells or not, just figured someone might like a good Model 12 for a right price thats needs s little work ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.