1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 12 experts.

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FLAKETM, Aug 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

Realize this is general but what would be the ballpark value of a 12 in 90 percent condition with a raised solid rib, 30-inch barrel and Monte Carlo comb. SN is 16x,xxx. SNs matching. Gun appears unaltered. Thanks for any help.

2. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

As in a lot of other things condition is everything. Blueing, choke, wood....

Most solid matted ribs I've seen have been converted to trap guns via wood change.

I'm not sure a trap gun was offered with a solid rib but someone on here surely will know.

I would guess 450.00 would be a good buy for a 90% gun.

Regards.......Gerald

3. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

If the wood is factory trap wood the wood alone is worth 300.00 to 350.00 A 90 % solid rib trap guns for 450.00 would be a real bargain more like 700.00 retail in my mind. Here is a picture of the one I shoot Buddy
    Buddy
    oldoneeye_2008_030340.jpg

4. PAPAJAY

PAPAJAY TS Member

flaketm.

I saw two model 12s to daya at the Grand 1 at jaqua ways.. both were Y models and both
    were 850.00 dollars... hold on to your model 12 I have seven.. this market.
    will go up..''

Papajay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.