1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 12 B carved wood, take a look

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Big Dave, Jun 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Just bought this on ebay, seller said he also has a matching forearm. I ordered it as well. Stocks are unfinished. He must do them himself as he offered me more sets for $214 a set plus $10 shipping, his ebay name is hardwood4115

<a href="http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/dancingbear12/?action=view&current=4681_1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s50.photobucket.com/albums/f326/dancingbear12/?action=view&current=4658_1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. Will

Will TS Member

Could you please post a phone number or email? I would like to contact him.

3. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

My only contact has been through ebay here is the auction number. 300233595707

4. Big Dave

Big Dave Member

Just got his email address

m2lmeyer@gmail.com

5. Will

Will TS Member

Thank you, I will try to contact him.

6. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Being that I have owned no less than 6 pigeon grade Mod. 12's with A,B & C carved wood, and seen many hundreds from when the M-12 was king. This wood is way too straight grained to have ever been used by the factory. Every stock was of excellent figured black walnut and the grip or neck was straight grained for strength. The 3 ranges of wood had to do with the checkering pattern. The cost of this wood is less than what the checkering would cost so it is not a bad buy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.