1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Model 12 Action Slide

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by whopper1, May 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whopper1

whopper1 Member

0   0   0

Looking for a Model 12, 12 Ga. Action Slide. Anybody have one for sale?

Dave
  2. Mdl1261

Mdl1261 TS Member

0   0   0

I have one 85.00 plus shipping from Chicago area Chuck 847 533-8068
  3. Model Number 12

Model Number 12 TS Member

0   0   0

Remember that there are 3 different slide types, depending on your forearm.
  4. cjkostic

cjkostic TS Member

0   0   0

Actually, I think there are 5 different styles -- I learned that the hard way.
  5. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have one also but need too see a picture of yours to make sure they are the same I have had the experience of finding out about the different types. My e mail is above Buddy
  6. whopper1

whopper1 Member

0   0   0

I didn't know there was more than one style of slide. Thanks for the info. I will be going out of town so I will have to put this on hold for a week to get a picture out. Thanks again everyone for the info.

Dave
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.