1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 12 3inch info needed

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by OLD ONE EYE, May 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I was hoping someone could help me with the receiver of a model 12 3 inch gun. I want to know if the receiver and bolt are different than a standard 2 3/4 inch gun. I was wondering if the port was bigger or the receiver heavier in construction. I am trying to replace a bad receiver and trying to find out just what I am dealing with. Thanks in advance for any help and information.

Buddy

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

There is a guy on here that parts out model 12's all the time Charleville cat he may have one. He was on a thread about Gsquared stocks yesterday. or you could call nuline and they will know. The parts have different numbers from 2 3/4 and 3". Simmons used to convert them so maybe give them a call. Jeff

3. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

I had a Model 12 2 3/4 inch converted by a gunsmith years ago. Lengthened the chamber as well as the ejection port. Worked fine afterwards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.