1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Model 12 30 inch full F/G

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by NealSS, Nov 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NealSS

NealSS Member

0   0   0

I have a like new 30 inch full field grade Model 12. I have put on a Very nice set of custom Trap wood. I also added a Hi-Vis sight system. It is like brand new working order.The gun has been packed quite a bit and the blueing is horrible. I was going to send it to have Rib added and blued but havent had the time. I thought I would just sell it and let who ever buys it do what they wish. I also have the original wood to go with it. 800.$ Neal at 270-590-3172 or 270-432-0050 Thanks for looking. I will try and post pic,s as soon as I can

2. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Ad begins "a like new 30 inch full field grade Model 12"...and a couple lines later..."the bluing is horrible."

3. TD1958

TD1958 Member

0   0   0

I wish I could get 800.00 out of the model 12's I have with horrible blueing, Good luck, Tim

4. NealSS

NealSS Member

0   0   0

Well It seems everyone thinks 800 is to much to ask for my Field Grade Model 12. I am asking that we got to start somewhere,Any offers ?

5. no5shooter

no5shooter Member

0   0   0

Whine, whine, whine. Jeez! Either make the man an offer or zip it! Good luck with your sale, Neal.

6. The Literalist

The Literalist Well-Known Member

0   0   0

No whining. But when a man says "like new"...then says "horrible bluing," You wonder what kind of beast it is.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.