1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

model 10 t

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lostandout, Feb 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lostandout

lostandout Member

no one ever talks about the remington model 10t is there none around or do they just not get shot. i just pulled mine from the back of the safe loaded some lite loads and i think i will shoot it this weekend

brian

2. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with them, I had 2 of them a little unhandy to load maybe but they shot just fine. Ross

3. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

They probably would have been a better seller if not for the bottom loading. Just like the Browing BP trap, a fine gun with a poor design for loading

4. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

I sold a real nice 10T a couple of years ago. I kept a 10F, don't shoot it much, but it works OK.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

I'd like to see a picture of a 10 tf. For some reason, in my nearly 50 year experience with trapshooting, I've never seen a trap model 10. I believe it is the pattern design for Ithaca's model 37.

6. lostandout

lostandout Member

i found that it will never come apart to be cleaned again as it was pita to put back together

7. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

I think the mod.17 was the design used for the Ithaca 37. The 10-29 and the 37 were bottom feed and ejection, the 17 was only made in 20 ga. and was discontinued at the same time when the 31 replaced them. Ross Puls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.