1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Mod 12 value??

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by furface, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. furface

furface Member

Mod 12 Skeet value??

I need some help on a fair price for a 90-95% Mod 12 Skeet with ws-1 2 pin rib. It has a second bbl set with no ser.#, it looks like it was ordered after the fact. It is Simmons ribbed to fit the duckbill with a Cutts and extended forearm. It is 95%+ with a couple small scratches on the back end of the forearm. I just want to be honest with the quy who is asking. You guys help is sincerely appreciated. thanks, Joe B

2. redhawk44

redhawk44 Member

>>I need some help on a fair price for a 90-95% Mod 12 Skeet with ws-1 2 pin rib. It has a second bbl set with no ser.#, it looks like it was ordered after the fact. It is Simmons ribbed to fit the duckbill with a Cutts and extended forearm.<<

Is the barrel with the cutts comp. the same barrel that is marked WS1?

If so, I would think it was added afterwards and not factory original....that would affect the price.

3. furface

furface Member

the barrel that is a ws-1 is the original, the extra bbl has the cutts.
    thanks Joe

4. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

there is a fella has a trhread on here looking for a gun like this. call stu wright he can give you an approximate value. number is 618-357-8933. dwain

5. peddler

peddler Member

Joe

there is a thread listing Model 12's for sale. It has pricing on a 2 bbl set.

6. peddler

peddler Member

7. furface

furface Member

Thank you, Joe B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.