1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

mod.12 20 ga. for sell

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by musky, May 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

this is my model 12 20 guage. It has a money maker rib, 26 inch barrell, modified choke,ser.#1061608.The wood is beautiful.Has a tiny chip in the clear on the stock where the pistol grip is (on the underside). The chip is not in the wood.I would rate the metal at 95%+ and the wood at 98%.I took the gun to my gunsmith who checked the timing, it was right on.Not sure the value, so i'll start at $1100.00 and willing to take offers.Dont beat me up to bad because like i said not sure of the value. Thanks from larry.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

Poor Larry,

You can't hit anything with that. It's not a 12 ga. The barrel is 8" too short. It doesn't have a high-comb fully adjustable and recoil-absorbing stock. It has a field stock. It isn't an unsingle break-open, and the choke is not super-full. Worst of all, the average person can pronounce the manufacturer.

That gun is hopeless. You'll break 9/25, if you're lucky. It's only fit for use on Grouse at seven feet.

It's amazing why anyone went through all that trouble to make such an attractive gun that has such limited use.

3. musky

musky TS Member

price lowered to $950.00 or would be interested in trading for 7mm mag rifle or larger cal. rifle. Thanks from larry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.