1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MOCK TURTLENECK SHOOTING SHIRT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Clay Target SSE, Sep 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Target SSE

Clay Target SSE Active Member

0   0   0

Cotton Shooting Shirt, Style #12479, Small to XL: $26.95 - XXL & XXXL $28.95 -
    $7.50 shipping per order.
    Mock turtleneck by Anvil. Long Sleeves. 7.1 Oz, 100% pre-shrunk cotton. This shirt is great for those cool days in the Spring & Fall. Heavier than a T-Shirt but lighter than a Sweat Shirt. The higher neck line helps to keep out the cold.

Right Hand or Left Hand - SELECT ONE OF OUR 30 STOCK LOGOS or YOUR NAME ON YOUR SHIRT @ NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE.

Colors: Heather Grey - Ash - Navy - Black

Order Online @ www.claytargetsse.com, Call us @ 352-509-1467, send an email - jim@claytargetembroidery.com- or send a PM.

2. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nice looking stuff! What's the shipping time on your shirts & other items?

3. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

When I'm on the road doing shoots I am the first to admitt it sometimes takes longer than I would like. (10 to 14 days if I don't have ups problems) When I am home I almost always ship within 7 days. I will be home (Florida) for the winter as of Sept. 28th.

It has been a long but rewarding Summer. We have been to many shoots and made many new friends. Since early May Paula and I have only been home for about 2 1/2 weeks prior to leaving for the Grand.

Hope to see many of you again next year.

Jim

4. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I couldn't find the Polo shirt that you pictured above on your site. What is the price?

5. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

Calkidd,

The Red Polo is style #6091 located in the 100% Cotton Shooting Shirts section of the Web-Site. Starting @ $32.95

The Tan Polo is style #K438 located in the Moisture Management (mens) section also starting @ $32.95.

Thanks for your interest.

Jim

6. Bridger

Bridger Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The pads on the two shirts I ordered for fall shooting are the best I have seen. I will be ordering some more shirts for next summer. My order took about 10 days.

7. Ray Collins

Ray Collins Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Where's the Beretta stuff?

8. macttom

macttom Member

0   0   0

9. leadvail

leadvail Member

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0

Received order today. Good quality.

10. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

11. Clay Target SSE

0   0   0

12. K80433SC

K80433SC Member

0   0   0

I am saddened to see that 2 of your "dressier" - looking shirts (610 and 611) are available in RIGHT-HAND ONLY. When is the clothing industry going to realize that not "everyone" shoots from the right side ? And not everyone wants to wear T-shirts ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

anvil mock turtleneck tee shirts florida

turtle neck for shooting

turtleneck shooting shirts

turtleneck when shooting gun