1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MO Shooter Passed Away

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Quaint, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Quaint

Quaint Member

We lost a dear friend and squadmate last night. Harvey Childers, long-time Missouri shooter, lost his fight with cancer after a long, hard battle. He hasn't shot much ATA in the past few years, but still loved shooting the derby at Sedalia Rod & Gun Club when he was able to and didn't miss attending the Missouri State Shoot and the Missouri Fall Handicap.

Visitation will be Sunday, January 13, from 1-3 p.m. at the Allee Holman-Howe Funeral Home at 15 Clint Avenue in Camdenton, MO. The service will be at 3 p.m. You can view the obituary, sign the guest book, and leave private condolences for the family at www.alleeholmanhowe.com.

Myron & Lori Bumsted

2. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Very sorry to hear this. I miss seeing harvey at the gun club. He was quite a character and the stories long past trapshooting adventures were priceless. Lori, Please pass my heart felt condolences to the family.

Jim

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

Lori and Myron, I am so sorry to hear this. I am now really glad that I got to see Harvey at the last state shoot with his daughter. I had not seen him in years.

Again so so sorry to hear this. He was a pleasure to be around and an all around great guy.

Godspeed, John

4. Janet

Janet TS Member

Sympathy to family and friends from Ohio.

Janet CJ

5. Quaint

Quaint Member

Thanks for the kind words and remembrances. I'll make sure and pass them along to the family.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.