1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MN Youth Shooters. Shoot for a ATA Life Membership

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Ithaca$$$Grade, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ithaca$$$Grade Active Member

Minnesota Youth Shooters, Sub Jr. & Jr., will have 2 opportunity's to compete for a ATA Life Membership, worth $500.00. Available only to a new life member.

1st chance will be at Buffalo Gun Club National Trapshooting Day September 16,2012. High combined score of Event 1 & 2,100 Singles & 100 Handicap, will win the Life Membership. The ATA Life Membership is provided by the friends of Dave Terning.

2nd chance will be at the Minneapolis Gun Club National Trapshooting Day September 22, 2012. High score of Event 1, 100 Singles, wins the Life Membership. The ATA Life Membership is provided by the friends of Jim Thomas.

Take advantage of this opportunity and be set for life.

Hope to see you there.

Jim W

2. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Jimmy, now I see the reason behind you wearing your pants tops below your undies and shooting a Daisy style trap gun. But I must warn you, even if you can convince people you are a junior shooter you likely won't have the high junior score anyway.

3. Pride Engineer

Pride Engineer Member

Lit, you havn't seen him for a while. He's lost weight, dresses very young, seems to be trying to impress some young trap girl at the club. I guess we should have seen this coming. You know, when he started collecting Bowen shotguns we could have guessed it was the beginning of his mid-life crisis. I suppose dementia will be next.

4. Ithaca$$$Grade

Ha, you guys are funny. Dementia??? No, but CRS big time.

Up for the MN Youth Shooters. Don't pass on this great opportunity to be a ATA Life Member.

Good luck.

Jim W

5. Ithaca$$$Grade

DATE CHANGE.

National Trapshooting Day at Minneapolis Gun Club will be on Sunday, September 23rd instead of Saturday.

Pass the word to anyone who would be interested in participating.

Thanks

Jim W

6. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Has anybody considered the money sent to the ATA kitty might be used to aid the kids in their current shooting expenses?

Chances are slim the kid who wins will continue shooting and cheaper entries or shells will keep him in the game while he is still interested.

Does the ATA really need the money?

7. 548

548 Guest

I personally think it is an incredible prize. One that keeps on giving. Most of the MN clubs I take my son to already offer half price targets to Juniors. That is already very generous in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.