1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MN. YOUTH SHOOTERS-ATA-EVENT JUNE 4 @ BGC

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by CalamitySJ, Jun 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Oh, baby, he is TOO a winner! As I remember it (and I believe I am correct), didn't he and Baby Boy win the adult/youth shoot last year?

This year, Stretch and I are planning to take the trophy home and putting it on the GIRLS side of the mantle. She's shooting fantastic and we are both excited to compete together against our bad boys. I've included a picture showing Stretch on the left, Baby Boy on the right, and a poor Pre-Sub between the two I had to squad in there as a buffer between them! Can't wait for this weekend!

Calamity
    [​IMG]

2. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Okay, I'm up. Coach started my necessary 14 wake-up calls by 5am this morning--we're on our way! It's going to be a weather-perfect day too, can't wait to see all the kids and watch them shoot.

Calamity

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

I'm a little late but here's some fun pictures of the day. Perfect weather, great prizes and fun for everyone.

Calamity

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Colm Macnab, top Junior, shot a 98x100.

[​IMG]

Emma Olson, top Sub Junior, shot a 95x100.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.