1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

MN. Youth Chain Shoot Sat. at Waverly Gun Club

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Primedust, Jul 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

The Minnesota Youth Chain Shoot travels to Waverly Rod and Gun Club on Saturday July 31st. This will be a 100 bird event. Sign up is at 9:00 with shooting starting around 10:00. This is a registered event.

All youths are encouraged to attend. If you are not a member of Amatuer Trapshooting you may sign up at the event. Bring a friend or family member to shoot with you.

This shoot is designed to allow kids to shoot against others of there own age and shooting ability, without the peer pressure adult shoots have. We teach you how to register targets along the way. Squading, cashiering, finding a field, shooting, and recording your scores are all explained. Come join Sally and I as Waverly welcomes us again to their home grounds for another in a series of youth events.

The drawing for the "Shamrock Leathers" shooting bag is on August 15th.

Trophies and food are supplied courtesy funds from your MN. Trapshooters youth fund.

We wish to thank our Sponsors MN. Trapshooting Association, John Berning of Berning Sports, Buffalo Gun Club, Owattona Gun Club, Watertown Gun Club, Brandon Lanie Ethical Sportsmans Society (Bless), Mark and Sally Stevens, Harold Ibach family, The Munson Family, Alexandria Shooting Park and our host Clubs for helping us with our donations and support. Hope to see all you Saturday. Weather, Sunny- 83 degrees - winds light and variable - Fun Galore!!!

Primedust aka: Coach
    Mark and Sally Stevens
    Level II NRA/ATA coachs

2. Primedust

Primedust TS Member

3. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

4. CalamitySJ

CalamitySJ Member

Yes, the weather did hold out. It was a great morning with 19 youth shooters. Waverly Gun Club provided a fantastic setting and the food was really, really great--Coach had 2 sloppy joes and, thanks to Nancy, I had two massive helpings of her bow tie pasta chicken salad! Yum!

But back to the shooting, I'll post all the scores and pictures later this evening after Coach and I get up from our nap. We shot at the Monti Mini-Grand today and it was hot, hot, hot. I can tell you that Baby Boy had the high score yesterday with a 97!

Calamity

5. KeepWoodOnWood

KeepWoodOnWood Member

Here's a couple pics from the event:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ron

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.